Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ghost in the shell 2!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to know if anyone has seen the second one and if so how was it? I have yet to see the second one and really enjoyed the first. A lot of times sequels suck especially anime sequels. Is it worth it??
Are you serious? Dude, go back to the anime section. Look like 5 posts under yours......
Sorry I don't devote my free time to these forums I actually have things to do and what I would consider a life. Would it really have hurt your hands to type a couple of sentences.
I did. It said take 5 seconds out of your hectic life to see if your post has already been made. The post you made took longer than simply looking to see if there was a similar post. So actually, you wasted more time in your busy life than if you had just looked first.
By the way, I usually spend less than 5 minutes a day on these forums recently. So don't be a dumbass and make a lame excuse. Either say sorry and move on or shut up.
Much like Blights response what the hell??
Whatever dude. You might want to unwind abit. All you had to do was recommend it or trash it or say I have not seen it. There 30 seconds. so hard huh.
I pointed you to an already existing thread, took even less time. Everything you wanted to know already existed there. Now, like I said before say sorry for being an idiot or shut up. I don't care either way, just stop defending a stupid action.
I wonder how long we can go back and forth like this. you could have saved lots of frustration and several posts by just saying it was good or it sucked it your first post. does that not make sense to you, would you like me to translate into french or italian for you, or do I have to type in cave man talk for you to understand.
You could have saved a lotta time by following my instructions in the first place. Are you really that stupid? Do you understand the reason that nobody is answering you is because it has already been discussed in the thread I pointed you to in the first place?! Stop being a stupid lazy-ass and go read the other thread.
geo85 Wrote:I wonder how long we can go back and forth like this. you could have saved lots of frustration and several posts by just saying it was good or it sucked it your first post. does that not make sense to you, would you like me to translate into french or italian for you, or do I have to type in cave man talk for you to understand.

All i have to say to you is: STFU you were wrong, thats all there is to it... now stop bringing this pointless thread back to life :mad:
Fine lets end it here I will read the other thread now please forgive my stupidity I don't like having enemies.
Thank you!