Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gundam Wing Series vs Endless Waltz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah simple enough question is the series as good as the Endless Waltz OVA or crappy?
Series is great. OVA's are great. Not much more to say. =P OVA's wouldn't be great without the series anyways, wouldn't know what was going on. I like the series because it has awesome action, cool (but often too scantily clad) characters and a great grey plot. Gundams always been great because there is rarely ever a "bad guy" in the series. One side is usually being rooted for simply because that's the side the series is showing most the viewpoints from.
Cidien Wrote:Gundams always been great because there is rarely ever a "bad guy" in the series. One side is usually being rooted for simply because that's the side the series is showing most the viewpoints from.

I know what you mean. The whole time I watched Gundam Seed while it was on Cartoon Network I wanted the main character to switch sides cause his team was a bunch of bastards to him. I actually started to hate the side they showed more because they were all arses. The show was blatantly about the evil in the pursuit of power and both sides seemed bad to me.

I saw Endless Waltz and I didn't really like it that much. But I know the reason why is because it was on cartoon network and they F'ed it up. The custom versions of the Gundams are awesome. I have the whole collection of 1/144 scale of Wing and Endless Waltz and the Waltz kicks the normal versions ass in coolness.
Puppet Master Wrote:Yeah simple enough question is the series as good as the Endless Waltz OVA or crappy?
Hmm. Ive seen both. The big difference I noted was Endless Waltz made a heck of alot more sence than the series. But thats because it was shorter. At least I think.

In any sence, Gundam Wing is the best one out there.
Admittedly, I haven't seen the whole series, but from what I have seen, I prefer the series itself to Endless Waltz. The series is more interesting. I don't remember much about either, I only saw them once a few years ago. I think the series was a bit more interesting.