Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How many months for perfect releases?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many months does it usually take for a HK company too put 25 episodes already released in the states and putting it in a box set? Cool

Any input would be greatly appriciated! Big Grin
depends on how popular it is and if it will sell. takes i would say a month, maybe less if they get all the work done on it and when the final volume comes out they just burn it and add it to the set like in the case with the Last Exile Set. came out in dec. and the HK set was out just a week or so after. so if they do some work ahead of time to prep it will get done sooner. also the popular factor comes in again. if it aint going to sell who the hell cares. so we may never see titles if they are good enough. also if they are less popular less demand means it goes on the back burner.

does that help?

-LE
Yes it helped alot, so Wolfs Rain for example, the last DVD for the show is coming out on April. So Should I expect it too come out in May? Also Yu Yu Hakusho Box Set 4, shouldnt that be out relatively soon because 6 of the new DVDs have been released and 6 DVDs make up a 25 eps. box set correct?

Thanks for posting, sorry if this sounded unclear... :p
Anybody? :confused: Big Grin
Expect it in dec 2006
babyeater0 Wrote:Expect it in dec 2006

this is starting to sound like vicious and his crystal ball lol Rolleyes
vegeta76 Wrote:this is starting to sound like vicious and his crystal ball lol Rolleyes

Bet you know all about his balls
jarjar111 Wrote:Yes it helped alot, so Wolfs Rain for example, the last DVD for the show is coming out on April. So Should I expect it too come out in May? Also Yu Yu Hakusho Box Set 4, shouldnt that be out relatively soon because 6 of the new DVDs have been released and 6 DVDs make up a 25 eps. box set correct?

Thanks for posting, sorry if this sounded unclear... :p

Like i said if they are workign on it right now which i bet they are yes we might see it in MAY, about the other seires i have no clue for that go to http://www.animenewsnetwork.com or an anime R1 site with all titles slated out: http://www.animenation.com you can see when titles are due out on each if they are in the coming months. also the ANN site has alot of info from titles to release dates to VA's in the series.

-LE
Might be may, might be december, might never come. No one knows. Just keep checking the store till its there.
Gotcha thanks guys..
u also have to remember that JJ gets things a little slower than some places, however he almost always gets them eventually. u just have to be patient.
Shouldn't Dragonball GT Perfect Collection 2 be out right about now. All 15 DVD's came out a while back are they includeing the lost episodes? Is it not that popular? This site does have the image of it? :confused: :confused:

Link: http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=4239

^Next set of Questions, enjoy! Big Grin ^
vegeta76 Wrote:u also have to remember that JJ gets things a little slower than some places, however he almost always gets them eventually. u just have to be patient.

JJ also gets some things before any other store on the net including ebay. It just depends on what it is.
Cidien Wrote:JJ also gets some things before any other store on the net including ebay. It just depends on what it is.

Indeed. Some stores also list things before they are in stock. So you can place an order with them but it obviously won't be send till they have it in stock which sucks since they don't list it as pre-order and you expect fast shipping. IA doesn't do that. Like now its possible that JJ ordered some new sets which are in the mail or will be released soon but he won't let us know till they are in stock and ready to be shipped. Pre orders do happen here but are very rare and clearly listed as so.
elcoholic Wrote:Indeed. Some stores also list things before they are in stock. So you can place an order with them but it obviously won't be send till they have it in stock which sucks since they don't list it as pre-order and you expect fast shipping. IA doesn't do that. Like now its possible that JJ ordered some new sets which are in the mail or will be released soon but he won't let us know till they are in stock and ready to be shipped. Pre orders do happen here but are very rare and clearly listed as so.

there are preorders here?
since when? :confused:
Pages: 1 2