Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
katherine_jean Wrote:Lemme think.

You mean the new Transformers...?

I don't bother with it. I'm too in love with the old one. I saw a couple episodes in the begining of the first season they had of it(new version). I didnt like the characters, and, I didnt like the Mecha designs. =(
The theme music in my opinion was the only thing it had going for it.

No, I mean the old Transformers The new ones after Beast Wars confuse me alot. Also

thanks for the compliment Evil Omar. However, seeing the Goonies for the first time a

year ago helps. Transformers on the other hand I remember from when I was little.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:No, I mean the old Transformers The new ones after Beast Wars confuse me alot. Also

thanks for the compliment Evil Omar. However, seeing the Goonies for the first time a

year ago helps. Transformers on the other hand I remember from when I was little.

The old Transformers rocked. when I was little Beast Wars enetertained me. Now I can't stand the sight of that..Energon crap.

Ever watch the 2nd transformers movie? Apperently it's pretty good. My ex-boyfreind bought it, but I roke up with him the next day. So I didnt get a chance to watch it XD
katherine_jean Wrote:The old Transformers rocked. when I was little Beast Wars enetertained me. Now I can't stand the sight of that..Energon crap.

Ever watch the 2nd transformers movie? Apperently it's pretty good. My ex-boyfreind bought it, but I roke up with him the next day. So I didnt get a chance to watch it XD

Nope only seen the first movie.
katherine_jean Wrote:Ever watch the 2nd transformers movie? Apperently it's pretty good. My ex-boyfreind bought it, but I roke up with him the next day. So I didnt get a chance to watch it XD

There was only one movie released in 1986. He might have the OAVs.
evilomar Wrote:There was only one movie released in 1986. He might have the OAVs.

Hmm. Probably.

Who knows, the ass could have been lying.

I'm going to have to look into it. It coud always belong to the same series and released after 86? I dunno. Even so, it most likely doesnt even compare to the original.
katherine_jean Wrote:Who knows, the ass could have been lying.

Ha ha ha, doesn?t sound like the terms of the break up were good ones. :p
Blight Wrote:Ha ha ha, doesn?t sound like the terms of the break up were good ones. :p

Lmao!

You don't know the half of it =P

His freind told me, he was using me for my anime. I swear.

But lets not get into that >_>
Escaflowne is good, Miyu is just tiresome to watch, avoid. I'd stay away from Bubblegum Crisis/Crash too.
katherine_jean Wrote:Lmao!

You don't know the half of it =P

His freind told me, he was using me for my anime. I swear.

But lets not get into that >_>

Ha ha, what a fool, using such a pretty lady for anime. Wink
Blight Wrote:Ha ha, what a fool, using such a pretty lady for anime. Wink

Haha, you're too nice.

I'm flattered. Smile
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha, you're too nice.

I'm flattered. Smile

I'm glad, considering that that message had some innocent sexual undertones, it could have gone either way. I'm kinda a flirt. Big Grin
Blight Wrote:I'm glad, considering that that message had some innocent sexual undertones, it could have gone either way. I'm kinda a flirt. Big Grin
Haha, I noticed Rolleyes

But, I don't tend to get offended that easily.
Its alot better to accept that as a compliment then to get angry for something that can become very benifical. Wink
Pages: 1 2