Import Anime Forums

Full Version: hey guys - new user here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys im new here im a big naruto fan, comic party, chobits, and full metal alchemist and more. well uh um yeah......wut else do u want?
Hey, Eric. Be nice everyone, he's my friend.
Welcome to the boards. I like Naruto too, but I have only had contact with the manga, which I love. Oh, and a word of advise, because of a recently banned mother-fucker, some people might not like your abbreviation style of typing. It doesn?t really bother me, but some people like to bitch.
sqwigy Wrote:hey guys im new here im a big naruto fan, comic party, chobits, and full metal alchemist and more. well uh um yeah......wut else do u want?

Umm...just out of curiousity, isn't it supposed to be; HEY YOUU GUUUYYYYYYSS!
Rocky Road?!

Baby Ruth?!
Welcome.

So you need backup to deal with Batz huh Onizuka :p
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:Rocky Road?!

Baby Ruth?!

Try The Goonies.
Blight Wrote:but some people like to bitch.

And some people are a bitch...

(by the way that wasn't directed at you but a certain someone else)
elcoholic Wrote:Welcome.

So you need backup to deal with Batz huh Onizuka :p
No, it seems Batz forgot all about me Sad . Actually, I told Eric to stay away from the flame forum until people got to know him. I told him to make an intro thread, but it seems he couldn't think of much to say :p .
babyeater0 Wrote:And some people are a bitch...

(by the way that wasn't directed at you but a certain someone else)

One other thing you may want to know is that anything that is started in the Flame Forum, does not leave the Flame Forum, as you see here... Rolleyes
anyways: welcome to the forums.
vegeta76 Wrote:One other thing you may want to know is that anything that is started in the Flame Forum, does not leave the Flame Forum, as you see here... Rolleyes
anyways: welcome to the forums.

I alreadY knew that but

RULES ARE FOR FOOOLS
babyeater0 Wrote:I alreadY knew that but

RULES ARE FOR FOOOLS

You must be having a bad day today BE.
Why don't you take a week to chill out and think about why you keep getting banned.
This is a minor offense but given your extensive track record I think I need to stomp on you early.

Remember, the Flame Forum stays INSIDE the Flame Forum.
hiya, welcome
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Try The Goonies.
That is from the Goonies....

Oh, yeah...Welcome and enjoy.
Hi! Welcome to the forums! Smile
Pages: 1 2