Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Japanese Transformers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have recently watched the japanese tidbits of transformers on my dvd box set of the first season and must say I am QUITE pissed that us americans were neglected/DENIED our rights to watch the japanese
Transformers MASTER FORCE. Their 1980's version of the giant robots from Cybertron. The little pieces on the box set I watched were Amazing! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I'd love to know where I can get this fantastic looking series. :twisted:
Check some Import Store. www.anime88.com may have it. Though I haven't check in a while. :mrgreen: Keep looking. :mrgreen:
I really like that theme song. 8O 8O
Big Grin Something something Something someThing...Victory!....Victory :!:
that's all I can remember. Cry
Osamu, do you and kakoi chill all the time?
Yeah. We've been friends since late high school.
Ahhhhhhhhh. Dammit, why am the young one on the board. Though I will be attending some college courses in the next month (though I'm still in high school). :mrgreen:
Yeah I went for one class almost 2 years ago then all hell broke loose in my life and I'm trying to get back in to be an architect. :evil:
Oh well :roll: life is still good. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My brother's friend got drunk and was later found in a science lab randomly blasting the fire extinguisher. So that would be true hell. :mrgreen:
Now that's wasted. It dosent matter how old you are to me, if you are not a tard. You are still in High School yet you have over 1000 posts. Now that's wasted. 8O 8O That is an amazing feat and you should be proud. 8O 8O
I guess. It's getting closer to 2000. Not only that, but I want to watch KOR in one day. That would be a feat. I would have people sponsor me. :mrgreen: For so many hours donate it to charity. :mrgreen:
How many episodes is KOR? Would you be able to watch it all in one day? 8O 8O 8O
Well it depends what steve is talking about trying to watch. All the TV+Oav's and the 2 movies? I think there is 40 something in the tv series then like 10 Oav's and 2 movies.. So that would be something if you could watch all that in 1 day.. ;o)
Was that the R1 Transformers box set that you watched?

I've been interested the hearing whether it was worth the cash...
We wonder why Steve has near 2000 posts. Remove his junk posts and he has a good 100 posts that were worth something Tongue
Pages: 1 2