Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Dvd Trade List]- Kiruyuki ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
updated...........removed stuff.......added stuff
added some video games and strategy guides......
im interested in your ps1 memory card (what company is it and maybe the ff 10 strategy guide depending on what the poster looks like if you could scan that. I may be interested in hack (game) but is it the first in the 4 or what?
The ps1 memory card is made by NUBY. It is a very good memory card. The Final Fantasy X strategy guide includes the poster with Rikku's Mix Chart and the other side is the sphere grid. The .hack game is the 1st of the 4.
what do i have that you want
-Tenchi Ultimate collection included Tenchi muyo, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi in Tokyo and the 3 movies (9 disk complete series boxset) FX (will prolly give good deal)
-Samurai X Sensu Hen (Reflections) (japanese) (1 disk movie) MAC
-Card Capture Sakura Movies (1 Disk Movie) FX

I am interested in these and maybe outlaw star. But I am most interested in Cardcaptors and Samurai X and maybe tenchi
what would you be willing to give me for samurai x and sakura
updated, with one boxset
This is a notice that I will now make. I will be leaving the forums because I can barely log on anymore due to school and my job. But I will come back........ someday ^.^
*I'll delete my trade list tommorow*

P.S. Darkanx, I will complete our trade as planned.......So don't worry about a thing.
Pages: 1 2 3