Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which game should I get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have four choices Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded, Yu-Gi-Oh (on the XBOX), Dragonball Z Budokai 3 and Metroid Prime 2.

I need some info to make a good choice. Does GGX2R have new music or better animation? Is MP2 basically the same as MP1? Is YGO crap?

I hope you can help me make the right choice.
I haven't played it but MP2 has the same gameplay elements as 1 but I see that as a good thing since MP is pretty much perfect in my book.

If you like the DBZ anime you'll like budokai since you can do pretty much anything they do in the show. If you're just looking for a good fighting game there are better ones to choose from although DBZ B. is far from bad.
I'm pretty sure that GGX2 Reloaded is the exact same game as one of the previous titles may have a couple of new colors in it but its still the same game. Yu-Gi-Oh, if your up for playing alot of card games then go for it if you have played any of the other Yu-Gi-Oh titles expect the same thing(get new cards, beat people, get more cards, repeat). Budokai 3 is just a larger expansion of Budokai 2, more characters some new moves slightly enhanced graphics not that great of a fighting game pretty average. Metroid Prime 2, if you played the first one, which i might say was amazing, then you will defintly like this one definetly one of the best gamecube games out there. Yet all this depends on what type of game genre your into (ex. fighting, card playing, or action/shooter) and its all up to what game you really want and all these are my opinions, so your choice. Hope that helps some.
In a chain of weird events I have both DBZ BK3 and MP2. BK3 is every thing I ever wanted from a DBZ game. MP2 is okay but I have played better first person shooters (Halo 2 etc...). However MP2 is able to do something that very few games do. It makes me feel a lot of tension. I like too take my time in games. Any noise I hear I turn around and start looking everywere. Only too find there is nothing there.
That's the mistake alot of people make. MP is NOT a FPS. Its not even a shooter. The main part is the exploring and finding new items to use that make you able to go to places you couldn't when you didn't have that item (higer jumps, stronger missles). If you've ever played the original metroid game on the NES you'll be able to appreciate what they did with the series so much more.

Its fucking genious how they make the maps in a metroid title and everytime you enter a new room you always stand still a while to look at how beautiful it all looks.

I still think MP is the best game ever made. Not the most fun but definetly the best overall game. It has no flaws and that's someting you dont see very often nowadays.
Hey guys, what is the difference between Guilty Gear X2 and Guilty Gear: Isuka?
I know that in Isuka the computer get harder & harder; by this I mean their walking speed & that sort of stuff is increased, not just their AI.

That might also be the one with 1on1on1on1 fights at teh same time, but I don't remember.

As for the MP games -_- I took one look at them & said Metroid shouldn't be a shooter, rolled my eyes, & called it crap...yes I have the power to be judgemental or whatever you would like to call it. I studied long years of opinionated-ese & therefore I state my opinion based upon nothing & expect you guys to respect my certificate & not belittle my opinion.
elcoholic Wrote:That's the mistake alot of people make. MP is NOT a FPS. Its not even a shooter. The main part is the exploring and finding new items to use that make you able to go to places you couldn't when you didn't have that item (higer jumps, stronger missles). If you've ever played the original metroid game on the NES you'll be able to appreciate what they did with the series so much more.

Its fucking genious how they make the maps in a metroid title and everytime you enter a new room you always stand still a while to look at how beautiful it all looks.

I still think MP is the best game ever made. Not the most fun but definetly the best overall game. It has no flaws and that's someting you dont see very often nowadays.

I played the first game before. But I really like SM3 on Snes. As well as MF. But If I had know that MP was a crappy exploration game (not saying all exploration games are crappy. But imagine Street Fighter playing like MP.) I would have picked the case up and sliced it in half with my sword, and then start playing Ico. If you think MP is the best game ever made then thats your opinion but it is by no means perfect. It has a crap MP (mutilplayer, not to be confused with Metriod Prime) mode. No good music, (except for what they got from other MP games.) I don't like the story, And I keep getting lost!!! But thats just my opinion.

P.S You brought back a memory of when my older brother said that Mario 3 was the best game ever. Fucking funny.