Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I already posted in another thread, but I thought I should also make a proper introduction. I like a lot of anime, especially Berserk,ROLW, NGE, GITS, RK and ID. I also like alot of aother things but it would be a huge list so I'll suffice to say only some of my favorite animes.

By the way you get extra points with me if you figure all the initials!
AGCTU Wrote:By the way you get extra points with me if you figure all the initials!

Gives me something to shoot for. Rolleyes
hello, i hate you now go away!
babyeater0 Wrote:hello, i hate you now go away!

Thank you! Hate is just the flipside of love. Wink
Vicious Wrote:Gives me something to shoot for. Rolleyes

I could give money but you all are wayyy above them, right? Wink
Lodoss made me think the hardest and I kicked myself afterwards. You want to play guess the initals? Tell me which of my favorite series SB is for.
AGCTU Wrote:Thank you! Hate is just the flipside of love. Wink

WRONG! Hate is my reality and I love life because I hate the world LOL Big Grin
Welcome. I could only guess one of those...I guess no extra points for me. Rolleyes
WandererX12 Wrote:SB is for.

Its Sad Bear
Blight Wrote:Welcome. I could only guess one of those...I guess no extra points for me. Rolleyes

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Is about right
WandererX12 Wrote:Lodoss made me think the hardest and I kicked myself afterwards. You want to play guess the initals? Tell me which of my favorite series SB is for.

Sol Bianca or StarBlazers.
What does lodoss stand for
babyeater0 Wrote:What does lodoss stand for

Lodoss is apart of an anime name. Outside of that good question..
Lily Wrote:Sol Bianca or StarBlazers.

StarBlazers sounds like a game I played before. I wonder if there is an anime of that game.
Black Howling Wrote:StarBlazers sounds like a game I played before. I wonder if there is an anime of that game.

Starblazer is the Americanized title of the anime "Space Battleship Yamato"
Pages: 1 2