Import Anime Forums

Full Version: happy new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Even though Im 30 minutes late for here.Only just got home from work, oh well.
Happy New Year to you, also!
Happy New Year everyone!!! Big Grin
happy new years everyone!!!!
champagne all around.... Big Grin
and for others how don't or can't drink,
sodas all around...... Big Grin
Gemini Wrote:happy new years everyone!!!!
champagne all around.... Big Grin
and for others how don't or can't drink,
sodas all around...... Big Grin

lol...Coulda been a better New Years Eve this year oh well looks like itll be a crappy end to a shitty year. But I still have Cable with Anime till really early morning so least its not a total waste Big Grin
I only got off work at 12:05 so i was working through it anyway.Thats part of working in a restraunt though (insert shamless plug) http://www.volantis.co.nz .I wouldnt have done anything anyway as i live in an area where all the school kids gather for new years.Im only 22 but i still feel out of place with that many drunk 16 year olds everywhere.Plus i hate big crowds like that.
[Image: mountbeach.JPG]
The beach becomes packed with people.They also get in a few basic rides and fireworks.
I'm so fucked. Its 5 am here. Happy new year!!!
313 here. happyt new year. took me two tryes to signm in. concentrate. i think i spelled my pasword wrong. but i made it. to anyone who dosent belive alcohol messes with your motor skills, look at the last 7 sentances. i am gone. but them, isnt that what this holiday is about? getting drunk and fcomplaining with your closest friends about how others suck. yes of course it is.

ps. yea, tham should say than, but i left it as a testement to somthing.
p.p.s. them, then
p,p,p,s, drunk. thats it

-edit- my pc and this forum keep diff time. according to my clock this only took me 7 min. not 12
wrxh8r, wow. nwyrs or not, that beach makes me jealous. that sort of thing is the landscape that makes me hope for somthing more. maybe a little bit of exploration and adventure. though by the looks of those hotels, i could not find it there. but still, damn.
Ugghh, I really wanna move after seeing a pic like that. I am totally getting out of NJ. I think I can do it in two years or something. I want to live near a beach area. Scenery totally helps in people's mood. You're so lucky wrxh.
Wow im glad to hear that you like New zealand scenery.Its kinda just normal to me.
While Tauranga is a very nice city and all its not really my scene.I like having everything a small city like this has to offer but im a fairly shy person (something i definitly need to get over) and having so many people around when all you want to do is goto the beach is a little anoying.Especially when im from the far north of new zealand and we have surf beaches up there that are just as nice but you will be lucky to see more than a few people there if any at all.Its quite different to what im used to.Believe it or not but ive only steped onto that beach once in the whole time ive been living here.Thats ........ 2 years now.I guess ive just never had a reason to.As any good length of time i have off work is spent up north fishing Smile I suppose its kind of strange for someone like me that loves the sea and has spent alot of time on boats to not spend more time at the beach. Plus working in the restraunt summer is the busiest time of year.Especially for the next month working six days (70 hours this week).Yay more money for anime .So the bulk of my free time is in winter.Which by your guys standards is probably quite warm, its cold to me.So its fishing.Which is a shame because my scuba gear hasnt been used practicly since i bought it.
Thats certainly off topic.
Anyway heres a few more pictures im sure you will like.My fathers boat.On which i spend alot of time fishing ,smaller sport fish in winter and game fish in summer (mainly after marlin)
And the other pic i took off of the front of my fathers house which is a picture of houhora harbour where i grew up.
You live in Paradise!
I'm a little late on this one, but I just got back to the office from a long ass vacation. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year. The coolest thing I got for Christmas was Predaking(Been waiting seventeen years to own that thing)! What was everyone else's favorite gift?
evilomar Wrote:I'm a little late on this one, but I just got back to the office from a long ass vacation. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year. The coolest thing I got for Christmas was Predaking(Been waiting seventeen years to own that thing)! What was everyone else's favorite gift?

Whats Predaking???
Only the coolest fucking decepticon!!! Here is a link with some pics of the toy in the box:

http://www.tfsource.com/Reissues/Predaki...aking.html
Pages: 1 2