Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Other reasons to own a Gamecube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was just given a Gamecube(my first nintendo ever if you can believe it) for xmas, and other than RE4 and Tales of Symphonia, I have no idea what to play. Seeing how passionate some of you are about yours, I figured I would ask for suggestions.
And so you dont ask what my tastes are:
Owned Dreamcast just for Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue, and Skies of Arcadia
Own PS2 just to play FF7
Have spent no more than an hour of my life with any pro-sports game
Well if you never built Skies of Arcadia on Dreamcast get it for GC. They made it less frequent battles and more enjoyable from what i understand. 2nd I would pick Metriod Prime if you have ever played and liked the Metriod series. Also if you like Zelda i would rent Wind waker and see if you like it or not. I personally loved the game and thought it was amazing but i know others that are pretty passonite about how much they hated it. I will have to look through all my games.. I love the party games to play with friends but i know others that don't care for them at all.
Must own games are:
Metroid Prime. A great first person Adventure game. Lots of people call it a shooter, lots of people are dead wrong. I loved this game and didn?t like metroid before.

Super Smash Bros. Melee. The first game I got for the system. Fun to play alone, but unmatched in terms of fun when you got three buddies with you.

Viewtiful Joe. FRIGGIN AWESOME!!! Even I was skeptical when I bought it but Damn is this game sweet. I like it better than any 2-D beat?em up ad that says a lot.

If you can manage to get a hold of one, get the Legend of Zelda collectors disk. It has Zelda 1,2 Ocarina of Time, and Majora?s Mask (Blah to the last one but Ocarina of Time is worth it alone if you have never had a Nintendo System). It also has a twenty-minet demo of Wind Waker, (witch is great; screw you skeptics!!!).

If you like RPG?s I would try Baten Kaitos because it is made by Monolith soft (Xenosaga) and is an exclusive.
Blight Wrote:Must own games are:

Super Smash Bros. Melee. The first game I got for the system. Fun to play alone, but unmatched in terms of fun when you got three buddies with you.

That one I agree with extremely fun game and easy to play too. I played it for hours when my bro had a gamecube and I used to play my nieces copy as well...
never cared much for Melee. Metroid I considered, Joe as well. When you say Zelda 1 and 2, do you mean pre Ocarina? Cause If you do I might need to change my pants.
WandererX12 Wrote:never cared much for Melee. Metroid I considered, Joe as well. When you say Zelda 1 and 2, do you mean pre Ocarina? Cause If you do I might need to change my pants.

Yes, I mean the original Legend of Zelda and the Adventure of Link for the NES. You might have to order it online or go to a gamestop or something to get it cause they came with the game cube as a promotion at one time (I bought a second Gamecube just to get mine before they popped up at shops Big Grin ).
Yup i also got every zelda.. From the very original to the ones on the N64. Love every one of them.
Resident Evil Remake!!!!! (much different from the ps one)

Resident evil zero

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 2

Viewtful Joe

Also you should reconsider getting melee, very fun!
Soul Calibur 2 (One player is a bit too extensive, but Multiplayer is fun, also Link kicks butt)

Metroid Prime
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Soul Calibur 2 (One player is a bit too extensive, but Multiplayer is fun, also Link kicks butt)

YOU DAMN RIGHT! I got that game like two days after it came out and in a week no one could beat me if I had Link. If we are fighting in a stage with ringouts it's no contest. Cool
Blight Wrote:YOU DAMN RIGHT! I got that game like two days after it came out and in a week no one could beat me if I had Link. If we are fighting in a stage with ringouts it's no contest. Cool

I might be able to beat you.
Link can stay with Zelda, SC is all about Rapheal and the ice stage.
WandererX12 Wrote:Link can stay with Zelda, SC is all about Rapheal and the ice stage.

Are you kidding me? If it is about anyone other than Link, (which I doubt), it would be

Xiangcua.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Are you kidding me? If it is about anyone other than Link, (which I doubt), it would be

Xiangcua.

Is that that chick with the real skinny Chinese sword? I hate her. I prefer Taki or Misturugi when not using Link. Cervates kicks ass too.
Blight Wrote:Is that that chick with the real skinny Chinese sword? I hate her. I prefer Taki or Misturugi when not using Link. Cervates kicks ass too.

Don't forget about Kilik, he rocks too. Yes Xiangcua does have a long but kind of skinnt

sword. She is very good though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4