Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What Hk company is this ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just purchased the slayers tv series and I can't figure out what company made this
here's the link

http://www.ezanimez.com/Item.php?Action=...geNumber=1

On the the spine of the dvd case it has a large red S with two small black e's. I been searching around but couldn't figure out who made it, any helps appreicated, thanks.
Its definatly FU
Never heard of the company are the any good, whats the quality like with their sets?
topcello Wrote:Never heard of the company are the any good, whats the quality like with their sets?

LMFAO!!!!! Your kidding right? Rolleyes
I realized that he meant Fuck you, but I wasn't sure, because mabye their could have been a HK company name with those acronyms so I disregarded my first assumption about what he posted and Assumed that that was the name of a company. But thanks for the heads up anyways.
topcello Wrote:I realized that he meant Fuck you, but I wasn't sure, because mabye their could have been a HK company name with those acronyms so I disregarded my first assumption about what he posted and Assumed that that was the name of a company. But thanks for the heads up anyways.

np I just thought it was funny and had the feeling you didnt realize it lol...
babyeater0 Wrote:Its definatly FU

Even though JJ just said to be nice to noobs. Rolleyes