Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hmm? Which one????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Blight Wrote:I am going insane. I got it for Christmas and already finished it and I'm about to die. I was so friggen pissed when I got to the end! :mad: But it was to good not to see.

Just start reading the manga, i nearly broke my tv when i got to the end....

GODAMNIT IF A SHOW LIKE INUYASHA GETS A SECOND SEASON SO SHOULD BERSERK!
babyeater0 Wrote:Just start reading the manga, i nearly broke my tv when i got to the end....

People fail to realize or accept. The story of the berserk anime was to tell the story of gutts and how he became the person you see at the beginning. So the anime does what it is suppose to do. tell the events that happen to him and nothing more. Once you accept that you will be good for life. And just hope for more not demand it.
Hey! its Midnight now and we actually decided to watch Ghost in the shell movie 1.and tomorrow we are going to watch Gungrave.Thanks for all your help...and have a Happy New Years!!!!
babyeater0 Wrote:Just start reading the manga, i nearly broke my tv when i got to the end....

Hey you should be GRATEFUL to the creators who made the anime and the people who worked on it. The same goes for the people who made the magnas if it wasnt for them there wouldnt be a Berserk period. They will make one if they want if not thats their choice. From everything ive heard about Berserk id like to see a continuation and I havent seen the anime yet. The whole thing is there are a lot of animes id love to see more of but that's the creators choice. So as Schultz said just hope for it and maybe JUST MAYBE someday it will happen anythings possible...
Pages: 1 2