Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Comming releases from HK companies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a site that could tell us which releases will be coming out soon under what companies? I'm kinda curious to know what anime will come to dvd... I really want wedding peach.. or at least the ova's..... Sad
It's way to hard to tell. No site has stuff really. You can email the companies. Don't know how much good that will do. Wedding Peach would be sweet, along with some Yawara. :mrgreen:
i've never run across a site like that. i doubt this is what ur looking for, but there is a site that tells you which series has been licensed by the US and when they will be released if u buy R1 dvd's. www.animeondvd.com. oh well, at least they have a whole lot of useful reviews...
well animaniacs.net will help you with FX anime.

[email protected] - is the address for MI/AC. From there you can ask them. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

well animaniacs.net will help you with FX anime.

[email protected] - is the address for MI/AC. From there you can ask them. :mrgreen:

Thanks! Big Grin
No problem. Always like to help!!!! :mrgreen:
go to www.animegod.com. they have a list of upcoming MAC titles under "MAC" as well as some others under "Animation".
There site was always slow for me to load. Cry
really? maybe you need a new computer Big Grin

well, on a happier note. www.anime-cartoon.com also has a list of ac/mi releases that will be available.

but that site is slow for me Cry
My computer was bad when Bill Clinton was finishing his first term. :mrgreen:

Now it should be in the Smithsonian. At least it's not as big as those 70's computers. :mrgreen: