Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Deus Vitae
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just picked up the first volume of this manga at my local bookstore the other day (crappy selection, odd volumes, all i could really find was this and the first volume of one peice....) and was curious as to if anyone else has read it and what they think about it.
am i the only one who has read this???
vegeta76 Wrote:am i the only one who has read this???

Apparently...Ive never even heard of it...
Puppet Master Wrote:Apparently...Ive never even heard of it...

hmm... like i said before. the bookstore sells odd titles. so this doesnt really surprise me.
vegeta76 Wrote:hmm... like i said before. the bookstore sells odd titles. so this doesnt really surprise me.

Yeah but I really don't know of many mangas and I really havent read any LOL...My library doesnt really cary any expect for Akira and a few volumes of Inuyasha. That truly sucks and they cost like 8-9 bucks a piece for manga not to mention I lack the space to keep them gotta do some winter cleaning. Which is basically me selling crappy books and DVDs I don't want to used Book/DVD stores... Big Grin
vegeta76 Wrote:hmm... like i said before. the bookstore sells odd titles. so this doesnt really surprise me.

The store I go to has only odd stuff as well. The only volume ones I could find when I last went in there was some shoujo title and Fist of the Blue Sky (which I bought). Never heard of the one you speak of though.
it wasn't just the fact that they had odd titles. they also had the weirdest volumes too. inuyasha for instance had only volume 14,12,18 etc.... NO VOLUME 1'S pissed me off :mad: :mad: :mad:
vegeta76 Wrote:it wasn't just the fact that they had odd titles. they also had the weirdest volumes too. inuyasha for instance had only volume 14,12,18 etc.... NO VOLUME 1'S pissed me off :mad: :mad: :mad:

LMAO that doe suck..
thats why i wanna go to one of these stores http://www.kikiwai.com but my dad doesn't wanna go driving through china town....
vegeta76 Wrote:thats why i wanna go to one of these stores http://www.kikiwai.com but my dad doesn't wanna go driving through china town....

What's wrong with China Town? That does suck though..
I bought it last month. I really liked the art and the story is quite interesting. I just thing the whole thing happens too fast, particularly the relationship between the two main characters. I mean, they had just met each other!
Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the next volume.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I bought it last month. I really liked the art and the story is quite interesting. I just thing the whole thing happens too fast, particularly the relationship between the two main characters. I mean, they had just met each other!
Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the next volume.

YAY!!! finally someone else who has read this!!!
and yes. i do agree that they push the story line way too quickly, but the art was amazing. reminds me of ghost in the shell/ the matrix. but the rushed story line is made up for by the violence, explosions, and naked chicks. what else can a guy ask for Big Grin ? and I believe its out to vol 3...
Yes yes.

I own volume 1.
And Im wanting to read the rest of it!
I also love the artwork, and the storyline is really cool! The relationship between the two main characters is a little fast paced, and....I dunno, weird?

Vegeta, sounds like you have the same problem as I do.
The only place I can get Manga is at the bookstore, Coles..and they only have a couple. some better then others, all the popular ones sold out (Love Hina) so yeah =P

Aaabnd, Im glad to find some others who've actually read Dues Vitae!! It seems like its really, really rare to find, but good none the less =P

~Katheine_Jean
Puppet Master Wrote:What's wrong with China Town? That does suck though..

u ever tried getting parking at a chinese mall on a weekend?
vegeta76 Wrote:u ever tried getting parking at a chinese mall on a weekend?

Can't say I have o.o'
Pages: 1 2