Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The End Of LAST EXILE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

****Spoiler Warning****

Last night I watched the final 3 episodes of Last Exile, I didn?t think it could end in only 3 more episodes but it did, it also ended at a point where it could have a second run but maybe not. The ending was kind of weird at the last 5 mins; it was a lot of stuff mixed together which got me confused. Also I was lost cause the last volume I watched like 2 months ago. I wish they would of not ended the series so soon as well because it had a great story and also the world it was told in. I loved the part where Alex kills Queen Delphine, she deserved it.

Anyone else seen the ending to this series? Did you like how it ended?

-LE
Finally! Finally someone watched the ending! Do you know for how long I've been waiting to talk about it?! Dio-sama, snif, snif! I can't believe he died, I can't believe he died in such a stupid way! Blown away by the wind!!! :mad: But I enjoyed watching Alex kill Queen Delphine, fucking bitch!
I do agree the ending is a bit confusing, in my opinion the Exile was a terra-forming device. What do you think?
I was really happy to see that Moran Shetland was still alive!
Well Exile is a weapon and also a key to another world is what i think. or thought because at the end it looked like a key to form the world and make it to be livable again. and also water for everyone.

1st water that is.

-LE
I forgot Andromeda's been waiting to discuss this. I actually watched it a few nights ago as well.

The ending was somewhat confusing.

Exile is not a weapon. In the insert that came with the last R1 disc, it says it has no weapons. The weapons are only there when it's in it's cocoon form. Also, it says that Exile is a ship that is meant for travel to Earth.

As for the ending . . . Are only Claus and some of the other people we see at the end on Earth? Are Sophia and alot of others still left on that other planet? And where was Shetland? Was he shown in one of those last scenes on Earth?

But Alex Row is a thug. I love it that he was the one who ended up killing Delphine and got revenge for the past. Also, is Dio really dead? I saw him b Big Grin lown away, but I thought maybe I heard his voice again later on. :confused:
Exile was a weapon in some of those episodes well it had defenses. the tentacles and also i could swear i saw some beams coming from it hitting some ships. Dio got blown away but also i thought his kind could fly or move fast the other guild members showed that off in some of the episodes. i dont think he died he is just in shock from falling and loosing Lucciola.

-LE
Hum i am going to have to watch the end of the series again.. I was really confused and didn't have anything but the Digisubs. But i have finally gotten all the R1's i think. So i guess i will have to go back and revisit the end of the series.. and i didn't know Andromeda was waiting to talk about it.. i actually finished it like 5 months ago..
Correction, dear, we have almost all of the Last Exile R1s. We've been slacking.
Thats why im missing vol. 5 you guys stole it Big Grin

It sucks there were 7 volumes the last one just came out like last week so i bet your missing that one if any. its a great series and will go in the outstanding must see list.

-LE
Vicious Wrote:I forgot Andromeda's been waiting to discuss this. I actually watched it a few nights ago as well.

The ending was somewhat confusing.

Exile is not a weapon. In the insert that came with the last R1 disc, it says it has no weapons. The weapons are only there when it's in it's cocoon form. Also, it says that Exile is a ship that is meant for travel to Earth.

As for the ending . . . Are only Claus and some of the other people we see at the end on Earth? Are Sophia and alot of others still left on that other planet? And where was Shetland? Was he shown in one of those last scenes on Earth?

But Alex Row is a thug. I love it that he was the one who ended up killing Delphine and got revenge for the past. Also, is Dio really dead? I saw him b Big Grin lown away, but I thought maybe I heard his voice again later on. :confused:

I also think the Exile was a ship that was meant for travel to Earth, but I believe that at the moment it was activated it transformed the planet making it livable for everybody. That's why I called it a terra-forming device.

I think that in the ending everybody was in the same planet they had always been with the difference that it was now a "transformed" planet. Shetland shows up in the end with a kid on his shoulder, I froze the image just to make sure it was him.
I'm pretty sure Dio-sama died, boy did I cry when that happened! :o