Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Kenshin Reminiscence (Tsuiokuhen)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys
Can you point me to this OVA in the DVD reviews? I am kind of lost... Thx
Btw, I have the movie, the Ultimate OVA Collection and another one but all are written in chinese so I can't tell which is which. That's why I was asking for the link in case the DVD cover would inform me.
Thx again
This was released in english by ADV as "Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal". It's included in FX's "Rurouni Kenshin OVA and Movie Ultimate Collection" which you can find here: http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=2484
ADV also released "Samurai X - The Motion Picture" and "Samurai X - Reflection".

The correct order in which you should watch them is: "Trust and Betrayal" followed by "Reflection".
Andromeda18_ Wrote:The correct order in which you should watch them is: "Trust and Betrayal" followed by "Reflection".

With the Kenshin TV series thrown in the middle there.
Thx guys. I have the FX version. Now I know which is which Smile
hello i have a question i read something online and the manga i read said that in samurai x reflection they will show that kenshin and kaoru got married or they talked about it and they said that they found out about kenji?is that true?can anyone tell me the difference between the samurai x reflection directors cut and the other one...pm if neone wants to help me..thank you
adidan Wrote:hello i have a question i read something online and the manga i read said that in samurai x reflection they will show that kenshin and kaoru got married or they talked about it and they said that they found out about kenji?is that true?can anyone tell me the difference between the samurai x reflection directors cut and the other one...pm if neone wants to help me..thank you
Reflections don't exist.. Its just a figment of your imagination. but if you wish..

*Spoiler Alert*
Highlight to read.

Ok how the story plays out is it starts out showing Kenshin sick.. then it kinda kicks over to Kauro kinda going into a slight coma. Then when she comes outta it with Hiyako next to her she starts talking about the past with kenshin and things that happen.. ALso talked about when they got married and then that they had a baby boy named Kenji. Along this kenshin starts wandering a little bit again to help people in need (without his sword as he gave this to Hiyako as a "graduation present") this is where he catches his servere illness which is uncurable. And Karuo accepts the illness from his as she wants to bear some of the burden with kenshin. and the last part is where you see kenshin finally making it home and karou finds him.. This is actually where they show kenshin die.. And Karou actually calls kenshin by his real name "Shinta" and this point karou looks down and Kenshins scar has disappeared.. Finishing the whole thing from the superstition from the first Oav's.

*End Spoiler*

But all in all there are some great fight scene's but if you can get easily emotionally upset then i wouldn't watch it if you really like the series.. It actually put me into small tears as kenshin is my favorite series and it was just a slap in the face to have it finish like it did. Hopefully that answers your question.