Import Anime Forums

Full Version: r00ster's CURRENT LIST OF ANIME AUCTIONS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey again folks,

Just listed a bunch more Region 1 anime on ebay, along with the gigantic 12CD Complete OST Rurouni Kenshin box set!

Here's the links to my auctions:

RUROUNI KENSHIN COMPLETE CD BOX (12CD) OST BOX SET - $40 USD (shipping included in North America!)
XBOX FABLE & CRIMSON SKIES 2 GAME BRAND NEW / SEALED - $32 USD

I've traded with a bazillion people here (well, more like 10) successfully, and my ebay feedback speaks for itself (100% positive with 166 feedback from 134 unique members).

Buy a bunch of stuff and save on shipping!

I will ship internationally at the buyer's cost!
Added:
9 ANIME DVD KING OF BANDIT JING METROPOLIS ABENOBASHI - Includes: King of Bandit Jing 1-4 R1 DVD, Metropolis R1 DVD, Abenobashi 2DVD from FX, Cat Returns 2DVD HK Set - $29 USD
Sold:
9 ANIME DVD KING OF BANDIT JING METROPOLIS ABENOBASHI - Includes: King of Bandit Jing 1-4 R1 DVD, Metropolis R1 DVD, Abenobashi 2DVD from FX, Cat Returns 2DVD HK Set - $29 USD
Added Mezzo DSA Shell 2 to the Mezzo auction...

Sold: ROD auction items.
Sold:
Magic Users Club 1-7

Dropped Price:
Kenshin 12CD Perfect OST Ultimate Box Set Collection thingie... to $40!
Sold:
Mezzo, Mezzo, Mezzo!
Added:
Crimson Skies 2 & Fable XBox Games - New/Sealed

Also, my Kenshin ultimate OST auction is ending soon, so as an added bonus, I will throw in free shipping (within North America) to any import-anime buyer who nabs it before the auction is up!