Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Damnit!! Upset with Here and There Now and Then from FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My damn now and then here and there disk won't play THE FUCKING LAST EPISODE AND I ALMOST GOT A VIRUS ON MY COMPUTER FOR LOOKING FOR IT ONLINE!!!!!!!!!! Could someone here please tell me how it ends.

DAMN YOU FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, could you tell us the series in question? Nicely?
hahahahahahahahahahahahah......o shit, i just bought that set, i hope the same thing doesn't happen to me Sad o but i think mine was from mac so i doubt it will Big Grin
rugrats1 Wrote:First of all, could you tell us the series in question? Nicely?

babyeater0 Wrote:now and then here and there

It was hard to find among all the mayhem I suuppose Smile
He means Now and Then Here and Now
babyeater0 Wrote:DAMN YOU FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FX didn't make that set. MAC did... :p
haha, i thought so, that's cuz i just ordered it and it was from mac........but i have faith mine will work just fine.
Looks like "god hates you" babyeater0, or at least MAC.
The FX symbols on the box set.
It's not MAC that hates you its FX!
babyeater0 Wrote:The FX symbols on the box set.
hmmmmm, well, that's wierd. you're still screwed...:p
Maybe you should have checked your bootlegs for errors eh?? :p:p:p
Blight Wrote:Looks like "god hates you" babyeater0, or at least MAC.

rofl i was just thinking the same thing... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Puppet Master Wrote:He means Now and Then Here and Now

No, he means Now&then, Here&There Big Grin

BE, it is by MAC. This is one of a few sets that MAC printed the Fx symbol on the covers. Fx was (and still is) real popular and was known for its high quality and when the set came out I guess MAC tried to take advantage of Fx's popularity by ussing their name.
elcoholic Wrote:No, he means Now&then, Here&There Big Grin

BE, it is by MAC. This is one of a few sets that MAC printed the Fx symbol on the covers. Fx was (and still is) real popular and was known for its high quality and when the set came out I guess MAC tried to take advantage of Fx's popularity by ussing their name.

Hm...DAMN Your right! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I just bought this set and it says it's from FX and I'm giving it as a gift. I hope mine works .
Pages: 1 2