Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What anime would you like to see a sequel OR prequel too?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanna see more of...

Berserk
scryed
Trigun
and bebop
I would like to see a prequel of both Hellsing and Vampire Hunter D.
I wish Ranma 1/2 would have had a real ending. I probly wonldn't like it tho since I hate Akane. Real About High School should also have a sequel.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well I'd for a sequel I'd like to see a continuation of Bastard!. For manga I'd like to see Sohryu, aka Legend of the Dragon Kings. I also think Magic Knights Rayearth an Yoroiden Samurai Troopera, aka Ronin Warriors would make a good manga. That is if none of these are manga already.

Bastard really needs a sequel. I'm still wondering who was the moron that decided to make it into a 6 episode anime when the manga is 23 volumes long (so far). Rolleyes
Magic Knight Rayearth is already a manga, Tokyopop is publishing it in english.

WandererX12 Wrote:Maybe a prequel to Bebop, see Spike and Vicious in their syndicate days. I haven't seen/read all of GTO yet, but what I would like more than a sequel, is for the manga series that came before it to be animated, or at least translated. I forget the titles but I there should be two of them, one of Onizuka in college and one when he was a biker punk in Shonan.

I also think a prequel to Bebop would be nice.
Before GTO Toru Fujisawa did Shonan Junaï Gumi (1991 - 31 vol) which is about Onizuka in high-school and a month after the first volume of GTO was published he did Bad Company (1997 - 1 vol) which is about how Eikichi met Ryuji and some of their high school adventures as gangsters before moving onto Shonan. It would be great if they were turned into anime.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Bastard really needs a sequel. I'm still wondering who was the moron that decided to make it into a 6 episode anime when the manga is 23 volumes long (so far). Rolleyes
Magic Knight Rayearth is already a manga, Tokyopop is publishing it in english.

I also think a prequel to Bebop would be nice.
Before GTO Toru Fujisawa did Shonan Junaï Gumi (1991 - 31 vol) which is about Onizuka in high-school and a month after the first volume of GTO was published he did Bad Company (1997 - 1 vol) which is about how Eikichi met Ryuji and some of their high school adventures as gangsters before moving onto Shonan. It would be great if they were turned into anime.

Hey!
Thanks for that info, I didnt know about it until now XD

Im gonna have to look into it. ^^

-Katherine_Jean
A a continuation of GTO would be great; damn I love all things GTO! Heat guy J had one of those weak, ?Now I leave on a journey.? endings so I?d like them to continue that. Dual, could really head off in a cool direction as well.

Andromeda18_ Wrote:I also think a prequel to Bebop would be nice.

Gets a head rush and passes out, then wakes up to ask: Are they in english?
Prequel
- Cowboy Bebop
- Naruto

Sequel
- Princess Tutu
- Berserk (A prequel would be cool too. An anything would be great.)
- Scrapped Princess
- Twelve Kingdoms
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu (It can't be final! It can't! :eek: )
Pet Shop of Horrors was definately a series they could of done a entire twilight zone thing with and continued. Bebop is one that I think the whole Bebop universe what others were doing other bounty hunters ect. But who knows. The way Duel ends it makes you think their was going to be a sequel much like they did with Crest of The Stars. I remember Ledgend of The Twilight was not recieved as well as a sequel to the original .Hack as was originally thought it would Hard to tell what would do good or bad
The List

Cowboy Bebop
Last Exile
Outlaw Star
FLCL
WHR
Love Hina
SC-ry-ED
Trigun
Wolfs Rain
His and Her circumstances
chobits
Vandred

....................................still thinking ....................................

-LE
Blight Wrote:A a continuation of GTO would be great; damn I love all things GTO! Heat guy J had one of those weak, ?Now I leave on a journey.? endings so I?d like them to continue that. Dual, could really head off in a cool direction as well.

Gets a head rush and passes out, then wakes up to ask: Are they in english?

Yess!!! Someone else who has seen and liked Dual. Who was your favorite Core Unit?

Mine was Zinv especially whhen he had the lighthawk wings. I want that robot so badly.

Gravity shots, one way black hole...*starts drooling just thinking about it.*
Blight Wrote:Gets a head rush and passes out, then wakes up to ask: Are they in english?

They're not being published in english but maybe you can find the scanlations.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:They're not being published in english but maybe you can find the scanlations.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WELL FU**ING SH**!!! ((Sigh) goes off to study Kanji)
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yess!!! Someone else who has seen and liked Dual. Who was your favorite Core Unit?

Mine was Zinv especially whhen he had the lighthawk wings. I want that robot so badly.

Gravity shots, one way black hole...*starts drooling just thinking about it.*

I thought only the one he piloted at the end was really cool. The rest just seemed par and all the enemies sucked.
Prequel to GITS either SAC or just the movie and a prequel for ROD based off the manga. I would like them to finish tenchi OAV too there already 5 episodes in but it better not stray far from the original or ill be pissed.
sequels
cowboy bebop
outlaw star
berserk
eva

prequels
eva
db (id love to see kame sennin's early life like his tournements and battles etc etc. also later in the man behind the turtle style's life how he tough son gohan etc etc.)
Hmm..

I just watched GTO, and...I *crave* more.
Hopefully, maybe, someday.

I really wanna see a prequel of Bebop too. Its just too good XD
Pages: 1 2