Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Batik!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday Batik! Smile
I hope you have great day and get lots of cool presents! Big Grin
Happy Birthday, Hope you have a good one.
What they said...
Yeah, I'm not the best with these sort of things, but you know we love you.
Happy birthday, to bad its not on the 25th... then we could call ya jesus.
Happy Birthday Batik
(Raises Smirnoff Ice Triple Black) Cheers! Have a good commemoration of the day of your birth, other wise know as ones birthday.
Hey Hey
Happy Birthday!!!

you should be honoured i logged in just to say happy bday to you Wink :p
see i rembered Big Grin
anyway cant be asked to read any other threads..bye byes
and have a good one...with tonnes of pressies ^_^
Happy b-day girl where you been hiding?
Wow....thank you all! *hugs everyone* Today was one of the best days of my worthless until now, life! I am so feelin' the love. Lol.

Rav- wow! I am honored indeed. You signed on to say happy b-day to little me (no really, I am a little person).

Morgorath- thank you! I have been hiding in Beverly Hills! My friend took me up there today. We had the greatest time he force fed me some weird candy, but it is all good! He even took me to a shop that was filled with Japanese rock/ pop. I hauled ass through the store jumping up and down and I even managed to buy a few Malice Mizer cds....WOOT!!! He is taking me back there this week I believe and then I will proceed to buying L'arc en Ciel stuff. BWAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Batz Kage- I am glad you remembered. *gives him a hug* Love ya dude Wink.

Blight and Puppet Master- You too Dudes, I don't even know you and you still were so nice! *gives hugs*

Ryo Inferno and Andromeda- Thank you so so so much! *hugs*

BE- yeah. it is good that I am not called Jesus though. I happened to like my name the way it is, because I have made up my mind and have decided not to change it! Thank you!

Now I must be off in a dash. I have got Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust to watch again along with Moon Child. And on top of that, the cops will be after me for hugging all of you. Lol. Damn harassment charges Tongue. Well, I love ya all! Later Wink.