Import Anime Forums

Full Version: naru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you guys know the pic of naru from love hina that pops up on this site? what's up with that pic, it looks like she has an elbow growing out of her chest. :confused:
Yeah that is a weird pic..
They need some new pictures on that part of the site i have seen them so much im starting to get sick of them.

-LE
Now that you mentioned it......It does look wierd, I cant figure out what the heck is it. At first I thought it was her boobs but no. Big Grin
takumi25 Wrote:Now that you mentioned it......It does look wierd, I cant figure out what the heck is it. At first I thought it was her boobs but no. Big Grin

I always asked myself WTF because I always got the same impression. The picture is just weird...
Are you talking about the picture of her in a bikini with a big hat, or is there another one? I've been refreshing for five minutes now and thats the only one I've seen, but i dont see what your talking about. Something does kinda seem off, but I'm not sure what, and it dosen't appear to be in the chestal region.
I think he means the picture with her holding the towel to herself. After looking at the picture I know what you're saying, but I think it's just a very poorly drawn boob. /shrug
it looks kinda creepy.....
Good, I'm not the only one who's seen that. I don't know if Schultz really took a good hard look at them before adding them. I know we had Christmas ones last year. I'll have to see if he's still got them, and get Naru taken off. Maybe I can fix her...maybe... Wink
Ha only just managed to see it... Creepy...