Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Have You...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you ever seen those people who talk in the third person all the time? Don't you just hate that? I ask because the last message board I was at had some clown who ALWAYS talked in the third person every post!
Yep. I knew a girl like that, and I wanted to kill her.
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:Yep. I knew a girl like that, and I wanted to kill her.

I don't blame ya because it becomes very annoying very fast.
I would just pity them. I mean you can't define yourself if you consider yourself someone else.
Absolutely, Wanderer hates when people do that. Are you talking about someone else? Will Wanderer get to meet that person? Wait... what? Your talking about yourself? Then why not just say I, like everyone else. You confused Wanderer, with your abnormal speach.... god, just trying to type like that hurts. What the hell is wrong with people.
WandererX12 Wrote:Absolutely, Wanderer hates when people do that. Are you talking about someone else? Will Wanderer get to meet that person? Wait... what? Your talking about yourself? Then why not just say I, like everyone else. You confused Wanderer, with your abnormal speach.... god, just trying to type like that hurts. What the hell is wrong with people.

LMFAO People are stupid that's whats wrong with most people...
WandererX12 Wrote:Absolutely, Wanderer hates when people do that. Are you talking about someone else? Will Wanderer get to meet that person? Wait... what? Your talking about yourself? Then why not just say I, like everyone else. You confused Wanderer, with your abnormal speach.... god, just trying to type like that hurts. What the hell is wrong with people.

There are really people like this?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:There are really people like this?

Yup as dumb as it may seem....
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:There are really people like this?

it could be just an act, wanting to be the center of attention.
acting like a fool...
Gemini Wrote:it could be just an act, wanting to be the center of attention.
acting like a fool...

I wouldnt doubt it nor would I count on it because some people really are that dumb and goofy....
Puppet Master Wrote:I wouldnt doubt it nor would I count on it because some people really are that dumb and goofy....

Nope, its not an act. I have heard about these people but never yet met one. Also I prefer

the terms innocent and naive. If I was trying to be center of attention it would be blatantly

obvious.
i do it sometimes, sometimes i don't even realize i'm doing it.......
Last Exile dont know what you talking about .

-LE
The literary term for speaking like that is "third-person".
Zagatto understands speeching in the third-person much well.
Zagatto still think it am stupid unless it being used for purpose of satire.
I think the episode of Seinfield was great with the guy that spoke in third person... .I always thought people that did that sounded like Bizarro.
Pages: 1 2