Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Missing eipsodes on anime!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyones anime ever have a few epiosodes missing? Orphen was missin an episode or two. And the second last episode of .Hack.Sigh was missing. (God damn it! It was hard enough to figure out what is happing but with the only eventful episode is missing you just have to say 'Fuber!') In anycase can you tell me of missing epiosode's that have happened to your anime?
Black Howling Wrote:Has anyones anime ever have a few epiosodes missing? Orphen was missin an episode or two. And the second last episode of .Hack.Sigh was missing. (God damn it! It was hard enough to figure out what is happing but with the only eventful episode is missing you just have to say 'Fuber!') In anycase can you tell me of missing epiosode's that have happened to your anime?

WTF do you mean exactly? :confused:
Puppet Master Wrote:WTF do you mean exactly? :confused:

When I ordered .Hack the second last episode was missing. Something like that happened to Tenchi as well.
Black Howling Wrote:When I ordered .Hack the second last episode was missing. Something like that happened to Tenchi as well.

hm... Now that is weird. Could it have to do with your player?
No I have used all types of DVD players and the episode is still missing.

P.S Can you evade a punch or kick in DBZ BK3?
Black Howling Wrote:No I have used all types of DVD players and the episode is still missing.

P.S Can you evade a punch or kick in DBZ BK3?

That is weird...

DAMN I forgot to look into that LMAO. I believe theres a way to teleport when they try to attack. Not sure though...Now if only I could figure out how you fly :confused:
Puppet Master Wrote:That is weird...

DAMN I forgot to look into that LMAO. I believe theres a way to teleport when they try to attack. Not sure though...Now if only I could figure out how you fly :confused:

I read that to fly you have to knock the enemy away with a powerful attack then press the Ki button to activate it. I know it's not exactly flying but I think that is what they meant.

P.S. I can't seem to find you online? Do you disconncent when typing?
Black Howling Wrote:I read that to fly you have to knock the enemy away with a powerful attack then press the Ki button to activate it. I know it's not exactly flying but I think that is what they meant.

P.S. I can't seem to find you online? Do you disconncent when typing?

You mean on here? But I know thats not it because your supposed to be able to fly at WILL. In the other games you had to knock them into the air...
Give me a brake! I haven't even played the game!....haven't....played....it's not fair! I want to play BK3 Sad I wonder was Megaman X Command Mission a better choice?
Black Howling Wrote:Give me a brake! I haven't even played the game!....haven't....played....it's not fair! I want to play BK3 Sad I wonder was Megaman X Command Mission a better choice?

LOL....Now this is turning into a video game topic in a way ha-ha. But I honestly doubt it. Anyways im trying to figure out why there are missing episodes.
This has only happened on perfect collections. So my guess is that the DVD's don't have enough room.
it seemed like my vandred set had a missing episiode one min. the tall blonde has a girls voice then its a man its like the transition ep was missing. weird...

-LE
Its when they say "complete collection" but are missing one or two episodes. This is not confined to our sets, nor is it an error. This is the company just not putting them on because (I'm guessing) there is not enough room. Everyone who's buys those particular sets are missing the same episodes.

But yes, it is pretty annoying.