Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What would make a good anime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Though I?m so sick of hearing about Hammer I could puke, the last thread about him made me think, ?Well, what live action anything would make a good anime?? I can?t imagine anything that could be backwards compatible with anime, and me want to watch it. Can anyone think of something already a form of entertainment that would make a good anime?
It is probably just me and a handful of others, but I think the old Shadowrun RPG would definately worth looking at for making into an anime title
Well the Guyver Dark Hero is a good live action film. Sentai as well. In fact I ordered Harikengar (I think thats the name) which is a sentai show. I hope it is good...
Black Howling Wrote:Well the Guyver Dark Hero is a good live action film. Sentai as well. In fact I ordered Harikengar (I think thats the name) which is a sentai show. I hope it is good...

Guyver was an anime first. Don't know what the other two are. Maybe you didn't get it? I?m talking about taking something that isn't anime and making it an anime. (I?m not being patronizing; I just don?t know if you know what I was asking)
Hmm, this is a tough one. I thought about it for a few minutes, and the first thing that came to mind was Ocean's 11, but not exactly. I was in the mood for watching a heist movie the other day and thought why not anime instead. Then I remembered Lupin. Does any one know of any others?
The second thing I thought I might enjoy was Pirates of the Carribean. Well, not all of it just Jack Sparrow. Any decent pirate must have lived through more than one adventure, and I would like to know what they are. I'm having trouble imagining it animated though. Since it's Disney I keep picturing Aladin or Hercules in a hat with a feather. Maybe in a less cartoony/darker style, closer to Bebop or Witch Hunter Robin rather than classic Disney.
How about the Matrix?
Black Howling Wrote:How about the Matrix?

That crossed my mind too. There were a few animatrix shorts I liked enough that I wouldn't mind seeing more of that directors view of the matrix. Just so long as they tell a story seperate from the movie. I don't care if neo is jesus, it's not all that interesting.
WandererX12 Wrote:neo is jesus

HERETIC!!!!!!!!!!
Black Howling Wrote:How about the Matrix?

they could call it the Animatrix Rolleyes

-LE
The Crow.....
how about something based on fight club
Homeless Joe Wrote:how about something based on fight club

It could work if its not as bad as the movie. I am probally the only one but I was disappointed when I saw it...
Blight Wrote:Though I?m so sick of hearing about Hammer I could puke, the last thread about him made me think, ?Well, what live action anything would make a good anime?? I can?t imagine anything that could be backwards compatible with anime, and me want to watch it. Can anyone think of something already a form of entertainment that would make a good anime?

I think a Predator anime would be great. Also I am sorry if I sicken you with my talk

about Hammer. However, I am glad it inspired you to create this thread. Since you are so

sick of it I will remove sig since you and Schultz are getting sick of it.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I think a Predator anime would be great. Also I am sorry if I sicken you with my talk

about Hammer. However, I am glad it inspired you to create this thread. Since you are so

sick of it I will remove sig since you and Schultz are getting sick of it.

You can remove the hammer one. But the other one looks cools! Besides you created two treads to figure it out. Are you really going to waste all that time?
Puppet Master Wrote:It could work if its not as bad as the movie. I am probally the only one but I was disappointed when I saw it...

heretic...
Pages: 1 2 3