Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hanna Barbara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, I've been looking for a show I had good memories of when I was a kid and I can't

find a trace of it. Does anyone else here remember a show called SWAT Kats the Radical

Squadron? Just curious and if you do remember, do you know where I can get some eps?

Thx again. While we are on the topic who was your favorite character mine was Razor

because her always did the cool stuff like drooping out of the airplane on a motorcycle.

again thamks.
Yeah, I remember SWAT Katz! I wish shows like that would still come on though...
The name rings a few bells, the series was alittle to new for a series I would of watched. I think I was in late Jr High or early High School when it came out. I think it bunches together with other series like Exo Squad, young shirlock holms and the newer transformer series. I had moved on to anime by the point these series came out. Cartoon the were more my childhood were the orignal scobie doo, smurfs and myseterious cities of gold
I am gonna be honest im glad its not on the air anymore. Personally I thought it sucked but that's me I just wish they would show the Flinstones more if any of Hanna Barbas shows instead of Scooby Doo 100 times a damn week...
Aye, SWAT Katz was much cooler as a commercial. When you sat down to watch an episode it was rather disapointing. Exo-Squad on the other hand, kicked ass. Poor Alec.
exo squad !!!! wow, brings back memories.
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:exo squad !!!! wow, brings back memories.

What was Exo Squad anyways? I couldnt really find any info even when I looked...
Exo Squad was a futuristic cartoon I believe from the late 80s early 90s were the earth is taken over by a race that was created by the humans as a work force who revolt alot of space battle in mech type ships the pilots jack into who fight to regain the earth
Mantis421 Wrote:Exo Squad was a futuristic cartoon I believe from the late 80s early 90s were the earth is taken over by a race that was created by the humans as a work force who revolt alot of space battle in mech type ships the pilots jack into who fight to regain the earth

Oh that show, I had heard about it but never got to see it. I heard it was good. By the

way, does anyone else remember Vortech?
Do any of you guys remember that show where they are like in a submarine??? It looks like it is anime, jeez, I can't remember the name...
guitarshredder Wrote:Do any of you guys remember that show where they are like in a submarine??? It looks like it is anime, jeez, I can't remember the name...

I think its Blue Sub No.6, not sure but yeah it looks cool.
Ryo, but that show was on Cartoon Network 10 or more years ago. I didn't/don't think BSN.6 is that old, is it???
guitarshredder Wrote:Ryo, but that show was on Cartoon Network 10 or more years ago. I didn't/don't think BSN.6 is that old, is it???

It aired 2 years ago back in 2002
guitarshredder Wrote:Ryo, but that show was on Cartoon Network 10 or more years ago. I didn't/don't think BSN.6 is that old, is it???

College friend has entire Outlaw Star set and BSN 6 was one of the trailers on it. Go figure.
guitarshredder Wrote:Do any of you guys remember that show where they are like in a submarine??? It looks like it is anime, jeez, I can't remember the name...

Blue Sub it is not. Can you give us anything else to work with?
Pages: 1 2