Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Manga At Costco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today i went to costco with fam, and my cousin pointed out to me that there was manga there. and i go check, and i do find manga. not only manga but cheap manga. they were batched up into three books at 12.69 a batch. i was utterly amazed. to bad the selection wasn't that good. i however did buy cardcaptor sakura and rave master. 12.69 for 3 mangas regularly priced at 9.99 for one, that's juss great. i'm thinking that, manga and anime is finally goin to go mainstream in america, which could either be great or bad pending on how it is handled. but anyways, i did mention that the selection wasn't that good. they had cardcaptor sakura, rave master, g gundam, clamp detective, mew mew, and digimon. those are the only ones i can remember, and i think that is it, but they are sold in batches of 3. juss wanted to let the manga ppl out there know. :p
Sounds cool but the titles they have arent the best. its cool to see that Manga is being sold in a new place and getting out to more people.

-LE
Manga at Costco! Although the selection you mention isn't that bad it could be worse. I can't wait that my local Costco bring some mangas. I have to check often many otakus of all taste and ages in this area where I live.
Guess I need to go to Costco sometime....
i guess that sux for me, i don't know what a costco is.
i usually get my books at Barnes and Noble.
costco is like another sam's club. i wonder if they will start selling anime over there to? it would be totally awesome, get like the whole gundam seed collection for under $100 right? maybe not!
Well in Costco.com they sell R1 DVD anime. But its at a regular price I think. If I'm interested in some R1 DVD a usually go to dvdpricesearch.com to get the deals.