Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Help with pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question again. For once it has nothing to do with M.C. Hammer so you guys can

calm down now. I have some pics that I would like to add to sig. How would I post them?
you have to have them uploaded to the net to be shown in here. so go somewhere to do that if you have a website or know someone who does. thats relaly the only way i know there are some places out there that allow you to upload pics for free search it on google. i use to use an msn or yahoo group to do it , but then it started not to work so i gave up.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:you have to have them uploaded to the net to be shown in here. so go somewhere to do that if you have a website or know someone who does. thats relaly the only way i know there are some places out there that allow you to upload pics for free search it on google. i use to use an msn or yahoo group to do it , but then it started not to work so i gave up.

-LE

So you can't do it from hardrive? Could you give some sites that let you do that and

detailed instructions on how to do it? Thanks again.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:So you can't do it from hardrive? Could you give some sites that let you do that and

detailed instructions on how to do it? Thanks again.

http://www.free-pictures-hosting.com Upload it there don't know how long it will be up there but you can hotlink. They have the code there for this board AFTER you upload it. From that point all you have to do is copy the code with the URL and put it in your profile....
also dont forget to add the [img] [/img] tag's. and to put your link in the middle of that.

-LE
Ok next question, How do I resize them? They might get annoying if they are different

sizes and they make posts too long.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Ok next question, How do I resize them? They might get annoying if they are different

sizes and they make posts too long.

Now that's a question I had for a long time but with this code I don't think its possible....
Were you purely after a way to do it without actually resizing in a paint program
man i suck at using psp
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]

I think i might give it a go.......There we go my sig is now updated.What do you think?
hey anyone no where i can find some cool lighting pics to transform into a sig ?

also u can let me no if u like my current 1
"lighting pics"?

Do you want pics of how to set up lighting for portraiture?
Or are you looking for pics of different lighting equipment?
Is there some other form of lighting you might be looking for?

I suggest checking out the Home Depot web site and checking out their lighting section for help with pictures to take.
wrxh8r Wrote:Were you purely after a way to do it without actually resizing in a paint program
man i suck at using psp
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]

I think i might give it a go.......There we go my sig is now updated.What do you think?

Nice I like it, thank you very much.
hi all im new here anyone like my avatar an sig

nice one ryo but why mc hammer with it ?
Friz B Wrote:hi all im new here anyone like my avatar an sig

nice one ryo but why mc hammer with it ?

because he is my favorite artist and like Ronin Warriors he is being forgotten about. By

the way nice Lobo avatar if I do say so myself.