Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Female Vocals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,

Im looking for some new bands and im interested in a lot of rock/goth/metal bands with lead female vocals. I have like 10 or so good bands I know of that fall under this category but I need some more help with others out there. Does any one know of any good rock/goth/metal bands with female lead vocals?

My List:

1. Lacuna Coil
2. Amaran
3. Beseech
4. Otep
5. Pretty Girls Make Graves
6. Evanescence
7. Luna Chicks
8. Kittie
9. Auf der Maur
10. Bif Naked

If anyone could help i'd be very greatful.
thanks.

-LE
Damn that's a hard one the only other band I know with a female singer period is Nightwish....
Shit forgot them i know of them i promote for them on Roadrunner Records. i forgot them in my list. i also didnt list some unsigned bands i cant think of their names at the moment.

-LE
Evanescence Smile
animeshop Wrote:Evanescence Smile

Any bands that are not on my list?

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:Shit forgot them i know of them i promote for them on Roadrunner Records. i forgot them in my list. i also didnt list some unsigned bands i cant think of their names at the moment.

-LE

LMAO I thought it was strange that you forgot them.
Jakalope, jakalope, jakalope...

Look at the list of talent attached to the cd, and the band itself is phenomenal. The lead, Katie B, has more talent in her pucker than the lead singer of Evanescence has in her whole body.

Here's a rundown of all the names that participate in the making of the disc (basically, a super-group of a good helping of people responsible for building the industrial music scene):
Dave "Rave" Ogilvie (producer mixer - Skinny Puppy, NiN, Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar anyone?, and David Bowie)
Katie B.
Anthony Valcic
Jamey Koch
Trent Reznor
Phil Caivano
Phil Western
Vincent Marcone
the 3 "Don"s - Don Short, Don Harrison, Don Binns
Dan Moyse
Lisa Winn
Sean Stubbs
Fu
Marc Belke
Matt Warhurst
Alexz Johnson
Pete Mills
Andrew Scott
Chris Murphy
Thom D?Arcy
Jamie Maxwell
Rave
Sarah Kendrick
Lindy
Patrick Pentland
Trevor Yuile
Tim Welch
Jasmin Tasia
Daryn Barry
Kat Bjelland
Jimmy ?The Monkey?
Hop Frogg
Brad Moss
Bob Sanzo
Blair Dopson
For those of you who want bands those names have been attached to:
Monster Magnet, Babes in Toyland, Sloan, Numb, The Carnations, SNFU, etc...

Plus, Katie B is hot enough to kill for... and they're Canadian!

http://www.jakalope.net
Last Exile Wrote:Any bands that are not on my list?

-LE

I know, im just commenting on the great fact that you have them in your list Smile I love them
Within Temptation (They are similar to Nightwish and very popular in Europe)
Tristania
The Gathering
After Forever
Edenbridge
Oh my freaking god, Nightwish rocks so hard that I may never be able to listen to anything that rocks less ever again!
I was watching some of Headbangers ball and saw a new video from Cradle of Filth they had a girl singing in the background she was very good. she made the band sound so diffrent from there normal sounding self. forgot though what the song was called. i need to get that cd From RR.

-LE