Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Need help on making a Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So how do I make a Poll? I want to make a poll of giant robots but I don't know how. Will someone please tell me in detail on to make one?
Black Howling Wrote:So how do I make a Poll? I want to make a poll of giant robots but I don't know how. Will someone please tell me in detail on to make one?

When you create a new topic there should be a check box that says insert poll or something of that sort. Just make sure that box is checked and you will be able to adjust the ammount of options there or on the next page where you add the options.
Puppet Master Wrote:When you create a new topic there should be a check box that says insert poll or something of that sort. Just make sure that box is checked and you will be able to adjust the ammount of options there or on the next page where you add the options.

Yes I see the check box but and I can adjust the number but how do I give each option a name like

* Getta Robo
*Marzinger Z
click submit and it should take you there
onizuka17711 Wrote:click submit and it should take you there

I'll give it a try. If it works you should see a thread in the anime section.
Black Howling Wrote:I'll give it a try. If it works you should see a thread in the anime section.

Seems I'm not neede here anymore. Ah well.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Seems I'm not neede here anymore. Ah well.

You came a little late I guess. Now this topic shall die and go to the last page of the board.