Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Did you ever feel pity for a villian?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So has anyone ever felt pity for a villian during his last moments? I don't mean were you upset. Just did you feel pity. Like did you pity Broly (from DBZ) when he got killed by that pansy Goku in one attack? Or when Alberto from Giant Robo got killed(?). It could also be someone from a game.
Black Howling Wrote:So has anyone ever felt pity for a villian during his last moments? I don't mean were you upset. Just did you feel pity. Like did you pity Broly (from DBZ) when he got killed by that pansy Goku in one attack? Or when Alberto from Giant Robo got killed(?). It could also be someone from a game.

Yeah for Broly because he survived all that to get killed by a PUNCH! I mean WTF!
I know! Broly walk's passed fire balls, punchs and kicks but he gets killed by one crappy punch!? :mad: GAAAAAAAAAAAA! (Hair goes golden, LOL)
About the only one I ever felt sympathy for was Toguro (younger) because he led such a sad life and wanted to die.
Blight Wrote:About the only one I ever felt sympathy for was Toguro (younger) because he led such a sad life and wanted to die.

Who is that?
Black Howling Wrote:Who is that?

Yu Yu Hakusho The Dark Tournament Saga. The really big Toguro brother with the sun glasses. I liked his charchter personally because he was so much deeper than most villains. You should check it out Black Howling try the final two Dark Tournament episodes 65/66...
Main villain of Yu Yu Hakusho for the Dark Tournament saga.

Here is a vague description as ripped from the official site:

"The younger Toguro possesses the ability to increase his already considerable size at will, multiplying his strength by a hundred fold or more. He is a man of few words, but his contempt for humanity is apparent in the scowl that dominates his stone-like exterior. Though he often uses his powers in the service of evil, Toguro is not without honor. He does not destroy without reason."
Puppet Master Wrote:Yu Yu Hakusho The Dark Tournament Saga. The really big Toguro brother with the sun glasses. I liked his charchter personally because he was so much deeper than most villains. You should check it out Black Howling try the final two Dark Tournament episodes 65/66...

I have never seen it. But I played a very cool game of it on the Super Nintendo. If I get some free money I might order it.
Black Howling Wrote:I have never seen it. But I played a very cool game of it on the Super Nintendo. If I get some free money I might order it.

Try dling it or watching Yu Yu Hakusho current stuff on Cartoon Network at 8:30 Central time on Saturdays...
Puppet Master Wrote:Try dling it or watching Yu Yu Hakusho current stuff on Cartoon Network at 8:30 Central time on Saturdays...

I don't have Cartoon Network Sad Well the Engliah VA's proably sucked anyway.
Actually, Yu Yu is one of the best dubs I've ever seen, ranks right up there with Cowboy Bebop.
Blight Wrote:Actually, Yu Yu is one of the best dubs I've ever seen, ranks right up there with Cowboy Bebop.

Your just making me feel worse Sad

P.S. I post extremely quickly as you might allready know. Wink
Black Howling Wrote:Your just making me feel worse Sad

P.S. I post extremely quickly as you might allready know. Wink

Sorry, but if you save up like 70 bucks (no idea how many Euros that is) than you can get up to episode 78 right here, that?s what I did.
Blight Wrote:Sorry, but if you save up like 70 bucks (no idea how many Euros that is) than you can get up to episode 78 right here, that?s what I did.

I might do that some time thanks Blight. Smile
Black Howling Wrote:I might do that some time thanks Blight. Smile

Id definatly reccomend the series though Black Howling it really is one of the best ive seen personally.
Pages: 1 2