Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which one is better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whitch game is better Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy 7?
The two cannot be compared they are nowhere near the same game genre!
Puppet Master is right. The two games simply can't be compared to each other.
Well, they are two crappy games, maybe that was what he was going for, the lesser of two crappies. :p Actually, yeah, they are no where near comparable, the fact I don't like either one doesn't help. But if I had to suffer through one over the other, it would be FF 7 because I could beat it faster. I really suck at stealth games.
Blight Wrote:Well, they are two crappy games, maybe that was what he was going for, the lesser of two crappies. :p Actually, yeah, they are no where near comparable, the fact I don't like either one doesn't help. But if I had to suffer through one over the other, it would be FF 7 because I could beat it faster. I really suck at stealth games.

LMFAO Nice...LOL I would probally lose my patience beating either of them takes me a long time to beat most games. Hell Resident Evil Directors Cut took me over a year to fully complete because I got tired of trying to understand my guide lol...
Blight Wrote:Well, they are two crappy games, maybe that was what he was going for, the lesser of two crappies. :p Actually, yeah, they are no where near comparable, the fact I don't like either one doesn't help. But if I had to suffer through one over the other, it would be FF 7 because I could beat it faster. I really suck at stealth games.

Odd. I like both but thats just me.
If I had to choose then I guess MGS.
I defiantly know I go against the grain here. Both title are landmarks. In metal gears defense, I HATE the stealth genre, probably because I?m too impatient. In FF 7?s defense? well I don?t like FF 7, so screw it, Mwaha ha ha. Big Grin
Blight Wrote:I defiantly know I go against the grain here. Both title are landmarks. In metal gears defense, I HATE the stealth genre, probably because I?m too impatient. In FF 7?s defense? well I don?t like FF 7, so screw it, Mwaha ha ha. Big Grin

Are you saying that you think the two games are crap or that you just don't like them?
Black Howling Wrote:Odd. I like both but thats just me.

I like em both too personally...
Black Howling Wrote:Are you saying that you think the two games are crap or that you just don't like them?

Defiantly that I don' like them. MGS is a great game that is in a game play style that I hate and well, FF 7 and I just don't agree with each other for various reasons. But I joke a lot, when I called them crap it was just me saying that I don?t like them playfully; I usually won?t call a game crap and mean that it is a shitty game unless in has a tremendous flaw within the boundaries on what I expect from similar games.
Blight Wrote:Defiantly that I don' like them. MGS is a great game that is in a game play style that I hate and well, FF 7 and I just don't agree with each other for various reasons. But I joke a lot, when I called them crap it was just me saying that I don?t like them playfully; I usually won?t call a game crap and mean that it is a shitty game unless in has a tremendous flaw within the boundaries on what I expect from similar games.

I was just wondering.
Kind of how I don't like Mertroid Prime. Although I am considering getting part 2. If you have played it can you tell me if it's good?
If you didn't like Metriod Prime then you probably won't like the second one. Exact same controls.. exact same gameplay just more to the story.
Blight Wrote:Defiantly that I don' like them. MGS is a great game that is in a game play style that I hate and well, FF 7 and I just don't agree with each other for various reasons. But I joke a lot, when I called them crap it was just me saying that I don?t like them playfully; I usually won?t call a game crap and mean that it is a shitty game unless in has a tremendous flaw within the boundaries on what I expect from similar games.

Hm that's a first most people ive seen call games crap just because they don't like em. My brother does that all the time and it makes me want to rip his head off....
Pages: 1 2