Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Nomination's of anime people.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These Awards are for anime's that are the best at something. heres what the openings are

The most over-powered award choice's are....Alucard from Hellsing, Gun Buster from Gun Buster (DUH!), Kenshiro from Fist of the north star and Vegito from Dragon Ball Z

Alucard
Gun Buster
Kenshiro
Vegito

The coolest villian award choice's are.....Aoshi Shinamori from RK, Len Fuma (I think that was his name?) from Shadow Skill, Risker A.K.A. Guyver Unit 02 from the Guyver, Seto Kiba from Yu-Gi-Oh (is he cool?)

Aoshi Shinamori
Len Fuma
Guyver 02
Seto Kiba

The coolest sub-Hero award choice's are.....Rei from Fist of the north star, Sammanoska (spelled wrong) Sagara from RK, Wolfwood from Trigun, Ken from streetfighter 2 the animated movie

Rei
Sannosuka Sagara
Wolfwood
Ken Masters

The pansyist Hero award choices are.....Kid Gohan from Dragon Ball Z, Shinji Akari from Evangelian, Vash from trigun, Tenchi Muyo from Tenchi

Kid Gohan
Shinji Akari
Vash
Tenchi Muyo

The guy with the most muscles award choices are.......Broly from Dragon Ball Z, Raoh from Fist of the north star, USSJ2 Trunks from Dragon Ball Z, Amon from Devil Man Amon Apoholiyps (spelled wrong)

Broly
Raoh
USSJ2 Trunks
Amon

And the most insane villian award choice's are......Kid Buu from DBZ, Evil Ryu from Streetfighter Alpha, Makoto Shishio from RK, Knifes from Trigun.

Kid Buu
Evil Ryu
Makoto Shishio
Knifes

So who do you think deserves does awards out of the people I am nominated?
BOO! I'm voting in the "worst thing on your list" category: Vash as a pansy.
Heh, he was a bit of a pansy though, although at least he can fight, so maybe he doesn't belong with Shinji and co, but a pansy he definatly was. Maybe just not as much of a pansy as the others
I didn't think he was a pansy Sad ...Just an Idiot. :eek: If he was a pansy,
*spoiler*
would he have shown up to fight his bro at the end? Plus, the time when he was running from the whole town that was trying to shoot him for the bounty, that was hilarious even though he was running away. Big Grin
i vote for D sure he aint on the list but he's just too cool for school

but on your list kenshiro for most overpowered seriously noone should have fists of fury like that lol
Big Grin :eek:
most overpowered:
vegito

coolest villain:
aoshi from RK, even though he wasn't really a villain

Coolest Sub-hero:
sanosuke from RK

Panysiest Hero:
Shinji Akari, even though the show totally rocked!

Most Muscle:
Broly

Most Insane Villain:
Knives
Blight Wrote:I didn't think he was a pansy Sad ...Just an Idiot. :eek: If he was a pansy,
*spoiler*
would he have shown up to fight his bro at the end? Plus, the time when he was running from the whole town that was trying to shoot him for the bounty, that was hilarious even though he was running away. Big Grin

If Vash was a pansy he woulda never went face to face with Legatto[sp?]
um if i remember correctly, legatto is the person who can control other ppl? and vash didn't really wanna face him, he was forced to, and that wasn't a battle, it was juss vash being forced to kill legatto by legatto. it was juss to inflict pain on vash by deminishing vash's ideal of nonkillin and pacifism, knowin now that he pulled the trigger to kill somebody. but to say, vash is not a pansy, i agree, he juss does it for humor basically. good stuff.
CrazyPimpJL Wrote:um if i remember correctly, legatto is the person who can control other ppl? and vash didn't really wanna face him, he was forced to, and that wasn't a battle, it was juss vash being forced to kill legatto by legatto. it was juss to inflict pain on vash by deminishing vash's ideal of nonkillin and pacifism, knowin now that he pulled the trigger to kill somebody. but to say, vash is not a pansy, i agree, he juss does it for humor basically. good stuff.

He wasnt forced into anything. BTW he is the one who can control other people...
I guess Kenshiro is overpowered but really, you need to be totally badass to mess with Raoh and his son.
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:I guess Kenshiro is overpowered but really, you need to be totally badass to mess with Raoh and his son.
Yeah, I agree.
Overpowered
Alucard
Villian
Aosshi
Sub-Hero
Wolfwood
Pansyest Hero
Gohan*
Most Muscular
Broly
Most Insane
Knives

*I think Shinji is the pansiest one there but I don't think he is a hero.