Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I think Guilty Gear would make a good anime.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guitly Gear is a game on the PS1 but I am talking about Guitly Gear X2 On the PS2. If you have played the game do you think it would make a good anime?
Most video game based anime sucks, although I like a few. I love the character designs in the Guilty Guear series, so yeah maybe.
DarkStalkers got an anime, was so so..

Street Fighter on the other hand, liked the movie (original uncut) and liked the TV series too

Alpha movie... didnt like the whole "Ryo's brother" bit at all... they shouldnt have done that.. ruined it for me
Black Howling Wrote:Guitly Gear is a game on the PS1 but I am talking about Guitly Gear X2 On the PS2. If you have played the game do you think it would make a good anime?

The character designs and variations could lend to some good times... even if it was just a stylish/flashy/brainless series of fights. I'd love to see it become an anime simply for the metal soundtrack that it'd have to sport...

Mmmmm... mmmetal... that's heavy...
With the amount of backstory they have for the Guilty Gear series, I think they could pull it off. There's a manga for it in Japan, not sure how long it is though.
I think Dynasty Warriors would make a better anime. Since it is based on a novel anyway, they could adapt it into something sexy. Big Grin
CrayonShinChan Wrote:I think Dynasty Warriors would make a better anime. Since it is based on a novel anyway, they could adapt it into something sexy. Big Grin
I second this..
CrayonShinChan Wrote:I think Dynasty Warriors would make a better anime. Since it is based on a novel anyway, they could adapt it into something sexy. Big Grin
Hmmm, it would probably be sorta like Berserk or Record of Lodoss War.
i dont think so.