Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The weakest fighter in anime!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a topic about the most overpowered people in anime ever! However I have just thought of something better. Who is the weakest person in the galaxy of anime's I don't mean normal people. I mean a fighter. Like Yamcha from DBZ or Yahiko from RK. So who do you think is the weakest fighter from any anime!
You should put this in the Anime Discussion thread... but who gives a shit, as far as anime hmmm that one would have to go to Mr. Satan, but in videogames damn that title belongs to Dan from Street Fighter Alpha. Afterall he was just a mockery of SNK characters.
I would definitely be more inclined to say Mr. Satan before I said Yamucha.

My overall choice for weakest fighter would be Shinji from Evangelion.
moved this to Anime discussion as this has nothing to do with Video games.
I thought I was in the anime forum when I was typing. My mistake. Thanks for moving this topic to the anime forum Schultz. I don't know how to do it myself. I am new here.
Your not a moderator or an admin either, so you can't move around topics or anything like that Black Howling. Only Mods and Admins can do that.
? Thanks......Ryujin
The clown guy from Yu Yu Hakusho forgot his name. Hes the one who used tricks before Genkai easily beat him.... *Goes to look it up* Oh yes Suzuka what a wimp..
Shinji Ikari
Mr. Satan
shinji ikari definately and of course i would say that show rocks again! except the ending, blah.