Import Anime Forums

Full Version: GaGaGaGa GaoGaiGar!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question: Has anyone seen a copy of the MI release of GaoGaiGar King of Braves TV??? :twisted:
I would like to purchase it, but would like to know the quality! :twisted:

Also,
The GaoGaiGar Final OVA says it's 5 episodes, But from what I've heard from people that have seen it that it's 8 episodes? :twisted:

Thanks in advance!! :twisted:
GaoGaiGar MI is the same as AS; it's absolutely horrible, but with a gatefold set. =) The video quality is a bit soft and dark, but perfectly watchable. The subs are mistimed, Engrishy, have wrong names, and basically commit every sin possible with HK DVDs. Skip it and look for the 4-DVD AS version.

GaoGaiGar Final has an HK set out now done by VA; the subtitle quality is excellent, the video is crisp and audio clear. It's leaps and bounds above the TV series, but the actual OAV is not finished in Japan; 6 was released earlier this year and 7 was released on 9/21. It's an 8 part OAV, but it's definitely worth the investment. Personally I'm waiting for a GGG Final 8-episode disc, which will probably come sometime after the OAV is finished early 2003.
Yes AS GaoGaiGar 4 DVD set has very good english subtitles so look for that one instead, i am all sold out at the moment but will be getting them in stock soon...
Mwuahaha, did I buy the last one? :twisted:
could be ;p
The AS has good subs?!? :mrgreen: