Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Your under arrest 2nd & 3rd Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo all,
has any one an idea if the YUA series are going to be lizensed in the US. Well, I didnt find also any good HK DVDs with the 2nd & 3rd series. Has anyone a tip ?
I just have to get more of those police gals. I even bought the 1st series in the Animeigo boxes
I thought Animeigo released all the episodes here in America.
Well the 2nd and 3rd series of You're Under Arrest was put out on fansubs, that's where we got ours from... the 1st season is just now out on fansubs... so I'm pleased, because that finishes out the series for us and we can start watching them!! As for the HK's, I've only seen Season I part II epi. 27-52... haven't found part I, but then don't need it now... laugh..
Hmm,
sound like we got to wait longer till 2nd & 3rd season comes onto DVD.
starsoldier Wrote:Hmm,
sound like we got to wait longer till 2nd & 3rd season comes onto DVD.

You're probably going to be waiting a long time for it in HK's since ANIMEIGO is releasing it in R1's....
Amethyst Wrote:You're probably going to be waiting a long time for it in HK's since ANIMEIGO is releasing it in R1's....

He's asking about more R1's, not HK's. He already owns the 1st season on R1's.

Animeigo released the first season which is like 52 episodes and ADV released the movie and the mini-specials. There have been no announcements or rumors of the 2nd season. I'm really hoping someone picks it up. I didn't even know there was a 3rd season.
Yeah, in the interviwes in the Animeigo boxes the director mentioned that the 3rd season is right now airing in Japan. So this will be a while till its here but maybe the 2nd has a chance in the next 2 years.