Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Love Hina Perfect OAV Collection FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,
I bought the Love Hina Perfect OAV Collection FX L004 (wich includes Again, Xmas, Spring and episode 25) on eBay but the disc came in a paper sleeve inside the case, so it is scratched and with fingerprints Sad .
I want to know if anyone has bought that set from here and if it had that sleeve, or even better, if someone has this set in perfect condition and wants to sell it Rolleyes (and is willing to ship to Mexico) please let me know.
Thanks.
no it dooesnt come in a sleave if its not in the store leave a request for it an jj will order it in for u
Like Jugdish said, they don't come in sleeves. They come in gatefolds with nice printing on them. Maybe someone ripped you of with a dvd-r.

Look arround in the trade section of the forum, you might find someone who will sell/trade it to you. There's also a love hina set for sale in the store. Don't know if thats the one you want but check it out.
the ffx version has all the epiisodes 1-25 just not the ovas grab the tv show now in the shop
Hey! I have the love hina OVA collection dvd. It is in perfect condition and it doesn't contain the sleeve. If you want to buy it, it'll be 5 bucks + 5 dollars shipping. Sorry, shipping international is expensive.
if u are interested, pm me.
Thanks Ryoku. I've PM'd you.
Do you mean the discs came in little paper sleeves? and they were behind the gatefold case? when i bough my set from ebay it came that way with the discs not in the gatefold but wrapped in shrink wrap in those paper sleeves with the clear plastic front. but it was all new no scratches. but this is how i use to see FX sets witht he discs not in there place it was to prevent broken discs.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:Do you mean the discs came in little paper sleeves? and they were behind the gatefold case? -LE
No, this set doesn't have a gatefold since is a 1 DVD set. This title came in a transparent plastic case with a paper sleeve inside containing the disc. This sleeve was not sticked to anything, so was sliding freely inside the case.
I've also purchased the Love Hina TV Perfect from FX (3 discs version episodes 1-25 L003) and this set came in a nice gatefold with the 3 discs placed in the spindles and in perfect condition Big Grin .
The FX version I got was in a single amaray case with a cover. Do you mean the disc wasn't clipped into the box? Does it still play? Most HKs have finger prints and scratches on when they arrive but should still play...
gubi-gubi Wrote:The FX version I got was in a single amaray case with a cover. Do you mean the disc wasn't clipped into the box? Does it still play? Most HKs have finger prints and scratches on when they arrive but should still play...

I think the problem is that there is no box. Just sleeves. Wink
i think who eva sold u the item has bought the hk revived them an burnt them kept the burnt copies an box an sold the others to get his money back Sad
elcoholic Wrote:I think the problem is that there is no box. Just sleeves. Wink

Oh sorry. I thought it was in a box when they said 'paper sleeve inside the case'. Lame if it's a dvd-r copy... A dvd-r of a bootleg... That's just wrong! :mad:
dunno im confused as all hell to exactly wat it is lol

but ive only ever had out of say 30 something hk disk that i have 3 that had small scratches they got during postage and 1 that never worke ( which later got replaced 5 weeks later but hey i wasnt even hoping really lol ) and thats not from this site im yet to order waiting till next pay day but by all mean order from jj as the word ive been given he;s the man Smile

but if u want so cheap laughs id recommend golden boy over love hina anyday short but sweet an piss funny
FX used to pack single dvds like that. DVD in a paper sleeve slipped into one of the little clips on the left side of the case. Inevitably they move and get scratched.

For gatefolds they have stopped this. For double dvd sets that come in amaray cases i notice they still do it. What they need to do is stick it down with some tape. Or get cases with holders that stop cds flying off.