Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ROD the TV, not feeling it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I -LOVE- the ROD ova but when it comes to the ROD TV series, I'm not just not feeling it. Everything feels so alien and awkward. Everything feels so...unneccessary, well that's the best word I can think of. So far I really watched the first 8 episodes. But I heard like rave reviews from everybody. Anybody care to comment? Does it get better? :confused:
I HATE the T.V. show. It has this overwhelming feeling of "un" to it. The OVA was freaking awesome, I loved it, but the show is one of those that I flip on late at night when I want to sleep.
How far are you in it?

I found up to episode 13 (or 14) to be rather boring, but once Yomiko comes into play and ties in with it, I thought it was excellent.

It's a very very good companion to the OAV, because it finishes where it left off, but it isn't as good as the original, of course.

I've still been buying all the R1's.
That's a bit disappointing to hear. I love the OVA too. Welcome to the forum Dustball.
Thanks for the welcome Nina!

Boring up to episode 13, that's like half way through...mmm..I think I'll hold my breath until the FX set then...