Import Anime Forums

Full Version: anime-icon ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey just wanted to no if anyone has bought anything off anime-icon before and if i can trust them ??? be honest Smile

just i wanted to get excel saga an fist of the north star from there

thanks
Haven't ordered personally but know many who have. They do deliver but they do sometimes make mistakes like forgetting to send something and email contact is not always perfect. They also ship from Hong Kong which makes packages more interesting for customs to open (or so I heard).
ok well keep the suggestiuons coming i need more info before i buy from them
I've ordered from them twice, and had no problems (except they sent me an MI set instead of an FX set once).

My friend also ordered from them recently, and got her order just fine also.

You're safe buying from them.
did anime-icon replace getterdome,they just dissapeared.
This is difficult to explain. They claim to have nothing to do with eachother and the programmer for anime-icon seems to have ripped of the site design from Getterdome. The owner of AI says he didn't know this was the case till we told him on another forum. Now the funny thing is that both owners are named Andy (or thats what they use in email) but with different lastnames.

Getterdome seems to have gone belly up and ripped of some customers in the process. I do know some people who got back their money through paypal which is a miracle on its own.

So as far as I know they claim to have nothing to do with eachother.
I brought from both ocasionally (maybe twice...something like that) and at least their shipping adresses were different Rolleyes
thanks for the reply back,so u reccomend them?
well i ordered from them 1st time yesterday revived conformation that they are being shipped today so i guess ill wait an see
thanks pal,please keep us updated.
if u do order they give u there hotmail or yyahoo or aol messanger addy to so u can maintain contact with who ever is there at that time which is good i guess how ever the owner wasnt gonna ship 2 me or sell me anything at 1st as he didnt no me until i said i herd of him from here then he was sweet

so maybe he was the owner of the other site that got closed down by the us film board a rumor i heard on another forum

well anyway order fist of the north star english dub vol 1 from them an fx excel saga english dub pretty cheap to well they were the cheapest site with those titles in stock i would have waited for jj to order them in but i need them for xmas prsesents an was uncertain when he could get them in as no one replied to my request

but i will keep u informed

also any1 got the samurai x perfect season fx limedted edition from this site ? is it any good ?
yeh samurai x or rurouni kenshin ova is totally good. i bought it along with the complete collection of rurouni kenshin. good stuff. it's the past and post ovas, along with the movie.
did myou recieve your order yet?any updates on hows the site?
bignev44 Wrote:did myou recieve your order yet?any updates on hows the site?

He's banned...forever.

I've recently heard that AI is advertising with fx sets but he ships MI and AV. It happened with a few people so watch out for that.
thanks,but what is he banned off from?i just ordered the original DB series from there,did i make a mistake doing that?
Pages: 1 2