Import Anime Forums

Full Version: the name of the theme song to berserk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i luv the theme song from berserk any1 no its name so i can go download it an use it as my phone ringtone mp3 ringtone rule lol
Penpals - "Tell me why"

(Australians are so cute! I like the accents...)
I never understood why everyone liked the begining opening to Berserk, I thought it was one of the worst opening songs, as well as the first season of Kenshin. They sounded like me, if I was trying to sing in Japanese. But anyway, to each their own.
lol thanks

yes we are thank you (blushes) nah not really opens a can of beer an goes bring it on mate ! lol

anyway thanx for the quick reply any other cool theme songs u think i should add to my collections
evilomar Wrote:They sounded like me, if I was trying to sing in Japanese. But anyway, to each their own.
Hahaha, yeah.. and then the song grew on me the longer I watched the series.. It's funny because sometimes I'm reading the manga, and I'll start humming the theme song.

Jugdish, you should check out the thread called "Favorite anime theme song" and the "ending song" one if you're interested in getting more anime soundtracks.
Nina182B Wrote:Hahaha, yeah.. and then the song grew on me the longer I watched the series.. It's funny because sometimes I'm reading the manga, and I'll start humming the theme song.

When I first started watching the series I didn't like it either but by the time I got to episode 26 it had already grown on me. A song that I really love is "Gatsu", it's amazing!