Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Damn Ebay Seller!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMG I AM SO PISSED!!!!!!! Ok, I bought Hikaru no Go Parts 1-3 (mainland china dvds) from this seller named foreign_movie_buff. I paid on 11-9-04 and until now I received nothing! It has been almost a month. I contacted the seller so many god d*mn times and he doesn't f*cking answer. What a little b*tch. *sorry about the language everyone, i am really pissed*. I mean, I bought something from him before and this never happened before. He said he shipped them media mail, but I still have received nothing. I am still waiting till saturday. If i don't get anything by tommorow. I will leave very severe negative feedback. I don't know how to get my money back........ I used paypal credit card to pay for it. Does anyone know how I can get my money refunded? Can someone help me with this problem?
he's a US seller btw.
Well the most obvious suggestion would be to contact Pay Pal... if that doesn't do any good, then you can most certainly contact Ebay's Safe Harbor section about not receiving your merchandise you've paid for since it's been 30 days before you leave negative feedback.
If the item has that buyer protection icon, you can get your money back if you file the complaint within 30 days. I think that's how it works. Since you paid with a credit card, you should be able to file a complaint with them. Most of them will give you your money back.. especially if you didn't even receive anything. Since this is a paypal credit card, the rules might be different. Also, ask for the user's private info like address and telephone number from ebay. I've done that a couple of times, called the seller up, and asked what happened. You should ask him for a receipt number of the media mail shipment if he didn't do delivery confirmation. I have received something via media mail that took 4 weeks (from Hawaii) I would never bother having something shipped to me media mail from another country though. The chances of the item getting lost is not worth it.
i didn't pay by paypal credit card. I meant that I paid using paypal by credit card. I tried callling him but he never answers. I called probably more thab 10 times already.
Ryoku Slayer the shit your going through with E-Bay has always been a huge concern with that site and I really feel bad for you because it sucks. I hope you either get your item or money back because that truly is bullshit. It does help when people post about good and bad experiences on E-Bay though because it makes it easier to tell what sellers are good and which to avoid. Good luck though hope you can work it out...