Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Kenshiro vs. Gatsu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I just want to see who you all think would win between the two of them. Kenshiro, from Fist Of The North Star, or, Gatsu from Berserk?:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I have to say it's a TIE. They are equally :twisted: BADASS :twisted:
I really like them both they both are tremendous but I would have to say Gatsu would win. After a while he would just outlast Kenshiro like Shin did in thier first encounter and eventually Ken would be fucked. 8O 8O
I think Kintaro from Golden Boy would kick both their asses. :mrgreen:
With his throbing penis arm. 8O 8O 8O
Exactly. It creeps me out. By the way Golden Boy had an excellent dub. :mrgreen:
I actually own some dub tapes. It is sad that that show isn't more popular. :x :x 8O 8O 8O
It should have been a longer TV series. Either that or they should translate the manga. :mrgreen:
They had so much to work with in the manga and went for a show that short I wonder why? 8O 8O
They should have had some more hot girl episodes and one with Kintaro dieing, and going to heaven. It would have been hilarious. :mrgreen:
Sorry I'm late with a response......
Kintaro absolutely WOULD win because he'd run them both over with his bike and pedal the shit out of his bike to get away if they lived to see another day.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Faster bitch faster :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Now I want to buy some Goldenboy manga. I wonder if sasuga could special order it for me? 8O 8O It would probably cost me an arm and a leg and take six years to get to me, but it would be worth it. 8O 8O
Who is this Sasuage fellow? Just kidding, it's sasuga, heh heh. :mrgreen:
oh you crazy pie. By the way nice avatar. 8O 8O 8O
Thank you. You see it's a metaphor. It represents a woman's constant struggle to........ hell, it's just a hot asian woman eating a cherry seductively. :mrgreen:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I wish a hot asian woman would eat me! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5