Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Sega Genesis game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wwondering if anyone here remembers the Sega Genesis. If so what was your

favorite game for it? Mine would either be Mortal Combat, Moonwalker, or Golden Axe.

what were your favorites?
now that is an old system.
hmm... i'd probably say mine would be....... Sonic
i never really play that system as nuch.
Nintendo was the one i played alot of back then.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I was wwondering if anyone here remembers the Sega Genesis. If so what was your

favorite game for it? Mine would either be Mortal Combat, Moonwalker, or Golden Axe.

I would have to say Sonic 3. I LOVE IT when he goes Super "Saiyan" Sonic!
Easy. Shining Force. The first Strategy/RPG I played. I think it is better than FF Tactics, or at least I enjoyed it more.
My favorites include:
-Streets of Rage series
-Comix Zone
-Road Rash 3
-Sonic The Hedgehog series
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I was wwondering if anyone here remembers the Sega Genesis. If so what was your

I remember Golden Axe from the arcade at a local food place out here. Lots of fun times ah...LMAO But yeah I had a Sega Genesis it was fun forgot alot of the titles...BTW its Kombat
Puppet Master Wrote:I remember Golden Axe from the arcade at a local food place out here. Lots of fun times ah...LMAO But yeah I had a Sega Genesis it was fun forgot alot of the titles...BTW its Kombat

Oops sorry.
Toe Jam and Earl Escape from Funkatron. Best game ever!
GunStar Heroes, Megaman collection 1-3, Legend of Oasis, Phantasy Star 4( the only game I paid over $100 for when it came out), and Decap Attack.
Great list evilomar, if I had to choose one then in my opinion the best game on the megadrive was definatly Gunstar Heroes, I can give my top 10 list if anyone is interested.
-spike- Wrote:Toe Jam and Earl Escape from Funkatron. Best game ever!

That was the second one right? That definatly was an intresting game series.
Ryujin Wrote:, I can give my top 10 list if anyone is interested.

Let's hear em' man.
ok, here it is...

Megadrive

Gunstar Heroes
Soliel
Sonic 3 + Sonic & Knuckles
Langrisser Hikaru 2
Herzog Zwei
Phantasy Star 4
Streets Of Rage 2
Ghouls N Ghosts
Shining Force 2
Castlevania: Generations/Bloodlines (whatever it was called)
Puppet Master Wrote:That was the second one right? That definatly was an intresting game series.
Yea, that was the second one. I played the first one a couple times, it wasnt that great. I played the second one everytime I went over to my cuzin house. We played that game so many times. Ahhh the good old days. Cool
-spike- Wrote:Yea, that was the second one. I played the first one a couple times, it wasnt that great. I played the second one everytime I went over to my cuzin house. We played that game so many times. Ahhh the good old days. Cool

Only really neat thing in the first one was going to that little island LOL that was hard to reach though... Toe Jam and Earl 2 was good I used to always play it when I went to my friends house years back. Now ive got a few saves for TJ and Earl 3 lol
Pages: 1 2