Import Anime Forums

Full Version: First 63 Episodes redone by Funimation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There almost seems to be an undertone at this site that DBZ in kind of uncool, but I have always liked it since I was a kid. So, here for those who didn?t know already?

Dragon Ball Z Saiyan & Namek DVDs coming in 'Ultimate Uncut Special Editions'
FUNimation is planning to release the first 63 Dragon Ball Z episodes, complete and uncut, for the first time in the U.S. This new Dragon Ball Z DVD series will be titled the Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Uncut Special Editions. The first two discs in the series will be released in April and June, 2005. FUNimation is also giving a similar treatment to three Dragon Ball Z movies previously released by Pioneer, which will be released starting in May, 2005.
FUNimation will also continue releasing its own editions of the Dragon Ball Z movies in sequence. Movie #10 will be released on March 29th, #11 in August, and #12 and #13 to follow.

I heard about this a while back and it looks like it will finally come to fruitation soon. The crappyness of the old Pioneer episodes has been the only reason I haven?t started collecting the series. Now that it?s uncut, done with the new VA?s, and the completely missing episode will be restored I?m going to finally pick up one of my favorite series.
How bout the first 13 eps of Dragon Ball Original?
Seijuro Hiko Wrote:How bout the first 13 eps of Dragon Ball Original?
That's what I was thinking.
Nothing was said about that, but considering how long we had to wait to get this...it doesn?t look good.
Blight Wrote:There almost seems to be an undertone at this site that DBZ in kind of uncool, but I have always liked it since I was a kid. So, here for those who didn?t know already?

Dragon Ball Z Saiyan & Namek DVDs coming in 'Ultimate Uncut Special Editions'
FUNimation is planning to release the first 63 Dragon Ball Z episodes, complete and uncut, for the first time in the U.S. This new Dragon Ball Z DVD series will be titled the Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Uncut Special Editions. The first two discs in the series will be released in April and June, 2005. FUNimation is also giving a similar treatment to three Dragon Ball Z movies previously released by Pioneer, which will be released starting in May, 2005.
FUNimation will also continue releasing its own editions of the Dragon Ball Z movies in sequence. Movie #10 will be released on March 29th, #11 in August, and #12 and #13 to follow.

I heard about this a while back and it looks like it will finally come to fruitation soon. The crappyness of the old Pioneer episodes has been the only reason I haven?t started collecting the series. Now that it?s uncut, done with the new VA?s, and the completely missing episode will be restored I?m going to finally pick up one of my favorite series.

Where did you get the movie info???
Hopefully the Dragonball pilot and the other unreleased Dragonball movie will get uncut releases...
Well Pioneer didn't have rights to the First 13 of Dragonball.. it was by Trimark so until Funimation gets those rights then we can only hope and wait.. and this is good news.. i will finally be able to complete my dbz dvd collections.. i have every Funimation dvd release of it. So i have Cell sage and beyond.. Except for the few of freeza saga that they have released..