Import Anime Forums

Full Version: May Lin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love the artwork that runs alomgside the Import Anime logo on all the pages, I've noticed when artwork from the anime isnt available, someone named May Lin does it. Who is May Lin? AWESOME stuff. Is there a website? How do I see more? Big Grin
she's the person who finds art and cuts it out to be used with IA.
So shes not the actual artist of those pics?
Barnabusdf Wrote:So shes not the actual artist of those pics?

*taps his nose*
Why are you tapping you nose? Is it a nervous condition? Do you twitch too? So anyway, she's not the artist of those pictures?
Ha ha ha, and no she just edits them.
Barnabusdf Wrote:Why are you tapping you nose? Is it a nervous condition? Do you twitch too? So anyway, she's not the artist of those pictures?
hahahahahaha
Oh, thanks for the non-twitch real answer. I thought May Lin was awesome, and it was a crying shame she wasnt working professionally. This makes me feel better anyway.
Barnabusdf Wrote:Why are you tapping you nose? Is it a nervous condition? Do you twitch too? So anyway, she's not the artist of those pictures?
LOL, I think he tapped his nose because you hit it right on the nose, as the saying goes.
I didnt touch his nose, I dont care what he says!
Barnabusdf Wrote:I didnt touch his nose, I dont care what he says!
Not his nose, THE NOSE. :p Wink Rolleyes
Who is the NOSE? Is that May Lin's screen name?
Barnabusdf Wrote:Who is the NOSE? Is that May Lin's screen name?
OK, you are kidding around right, cuz if your are serious, this is sad.
Yes i'm kidding, sheesh. All in good fun, right?
Barnabusdf Wrote:Yes i'm kidding, sheesh. All in good fun, right?
LOL
Alright, just making sure. There are some pretty stupid people out there. :p
Pages: 1 2