Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Shonen Jump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well didn't know where to put this, but since it is anime related I'll put it here. How many

of you read this magazine? If you read it have you seen the Yugi-Oh manga. I take one

look at the manga and one look at the show and think What a disgrace (the show I mean).

Anyway What is your favorite manga they have shown in Shonen Jump?
Naruto hands down. Kicks arse. I've got all the issues from the beginning. I like Hikaru No Go to but it's a distant second.
I like Hikaru no Go quite a bit. I also like Prince of Tennis and I wish they would put that one in the monthly Shonen Jumps.
I subscribe and the school I work at pays for it because I keep the issues in my class so the kids can read them. It is pretty cool.

I know there are other cool manga titles in there but I haven't gotten around to reading them yet. Just too busy it seems....
One Piece and Hikaru No Go are my faves. Naruto is cool too, the rest...bah.
The only thing I hate about Shonen Jump Us, is the editing of pictures, I don't like when someone's artwork is tampered with. Dark Horse (not Studio Proteus) has been notorious for doing this since they started bringing manga over here.
evilomar Wrote:The only thing I hate about Shonen Jump Us, is the editing of pictures, I don't like when someone's artwork is tampered with. Dark Horse (not Studio Proteus) has been notorious for doing this since they started bringing manga over here.
what stuff has been edited? Now you have me curious...
Just minor stuff, like changing someone giving the finger to shaking their fist in Dragon Ball Z. Ya know, nothing worth getting in a huff over.
Hikaru No Go has been my fave to read.
After that I look forward to Naruto then Yu-Gi-Oh then One Piece. The other titles I could do without though.
Oh, and dont listen to anything evilomar says...he's a loon...and EVIL!
No love from Ky, man...
I've been a One Piece fan since the very start (of the manga, not Shonen Jump). I also have an intense love for Hikaru no Go. I really don't read the magazine though. I prefer the japanese volumes.
Barnabusdf Wrote:Just minor stuff, like changing someone giving the finger to shaking their fist in Dragon Ball Z. Ya know, nothing worth getting in a huff over.

Art should neveer be tampered with even small things...
Of course the naruto manga has got to the shiz to read. I don't read the mag too often cause I hate having to pick one of the copies a thousand kids man-handled at the bookstore.
I heard Bleach was being published on Shonen Jump. Now that's great manga!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I heard Bleach was being published on Shonen Jump. Now that's great manga!
Yep, they are already up to volume 3. I have the first two vols. in my classroom, and I haven't read them, but the kids who have really like it.
Pages: 1 2