Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What to get from Japan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ask her to get you anything that looks funny. I swear you won't believe the stuff that has a funny english name or serves no real need. Another cool thing would be to get those little capsule machines that are all over japan just ask her to you a small treasure trove since I guarantee you they will be very cool looking. If she ever is near the bullet train ask her to buy you a golden bullet train ticket keychain. One thing I would ask for is fabric... traditional japanese clothes. If you are wanting a man's kimono just tell her to ask for "otoko no kimono".

Akihabara is the electronics shopping district in Tokyo.
tsunami Wrote:One thing I would ask for is fabric... traditional japanese clothes. If you are wanting a man's kimono just tell her to ask for "otoko no kimono".

Isn't it weird for a westerner to buy a Kimono? I've always wanted to buy one but I get the feeling they'd be somewhat offended by that.
I've thought about the same thing. Then again there isn?t much of theirs I think I would look good in.
Blight Wrote:I've thought about the same thing. Then again there isn?t much of theirs I think I would look good in.

I think I might because I have a small body frame, but I really don't want to offend anybody.
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I would love to have a real sword, but I think thats a little out of my price range. :p I think I will ask her to buy me whatever looks cool or interesting. That way it will be a suprise what im getting.
Pages: 1 2