Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fist on the North Star on the Action Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a good series and all but when I see it on American TV it shows me why I hate this countries stupid laws. It just looks so fake when a guy gets his head cut open and he barely bleeds at all. Am I the only one who hates that?

But other than that it is one of the more intresting series that I have seen and it's like some others in ways can't put my finger on what it reminds me of though...hm....
I also hate that, something I hate even more is when almost all the blood is white, I mean WTF? Are we supposed to believe that these guys just drink alot of milk? or are the most virile people in the world?. Oh I especially hate the western soundtrack.... :mad:

But its a pretty cool series from what I've seen of it so far. I have a couple of the mangas from really late in the series, some good stuff.
Ryujin Wrote:I also hate that, something I hate even more is when almost all the blood is white, I mean WTF? Are we supposed to believe that these guys just drink alot of milk? or are the most virile people in the world?. Oh I especially hate the western soundtrack.... :mad:

But its a pretty cool series from what I've seen of it so far. I have a couple of the mangas from really late in the series, some good stuff.

It is a good series and an intresting one. It has the feel of stuff like Street Fighter and DBZ in some ways IDK why but it does the fighting part anyways but much deeper. With all the power points and all that makes it like nothing else and I apperciate a different series once in a while over all its a fun series to watch...