Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Opening Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What is your favorite opening theme? Mine would either be Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing or

Ronin Warriors (English Opening). What are yours?
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, and Rurouni Kenshin[Ending for sure] All the U.S. versions...
Hmmm.....I'd either have to say GTO or WeiB Kreuz. Good music and cool animation. Big Grin
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Trigun
Rurouni Kenshin
Hellsing
Street Fighter II V
Fist of the North Star
Full Metal Alchemist
-Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Comple
-Outlaw Star
-Cowboy Bebop
-His And her circomstances
-Wolfs Rain
-Last Exile
-Abenobashi Magic Shopping Street
-Witch Hunter Robin
-please teacher
-Rahxephon
-S-Cry-ED
-king of bandits jing

thats all i can think of for now.

-LE
Fruit Basket,
love it......... its so nice to listen to
Drivers High is good but Hitori No Yoru is awesome (both in GTO). I also like Smile Bomb from the beginning of Yu Yu Hakusho; I can listen to that song when I'm depressed and it will perk me right up.
Blight Wrote:Drivers High is good but Hitori No Yoru is awesome (both in GTO). I also like Smile Bomb from the beginning of Yu Yu Hakusho; I can listen to that song when I'm depressed and it will perk me right up.

I love Hitori No Yoru, it's definitely my favourite opening theme. I also like Driver's High very much, as well as Tank! and a bunch of other songs but Hitori No Yoru is the best.
Forgot Lain.

BOA is awesome.

-LE
My FAVORITE opening theme(s) has to be both of GTO's!
that south park one, LET'S FIGHTING LOVE.
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:that south park one, LET'S FIGHTING LOVE.

Ha ha ha, if I?m right is that the one where they are anime looking when they get the weapons and then they fight those other kids and the song starts. That song was so funny cause there is like two English lines and one is "Protect my balls." I laughed my ass off when I heard it.
"Around The World" from the 1st stage of Initial D. This song is gonna cause me drive into Davy Jones locker one of these days.
LAW AND ORDER! Baa daa daa da dum............BUM!

Beck
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
The Reign opening theme (dubbed version) First time I heard it, I fell in love with it. Then I listened to the Japanese track, which had a totally different song.
Pages: 1 2 3